Central to Our Local Cluster (was - A Detailed Map of DarkMatt...

Old July 26th 03, 05:12 PM
Bill Sheppard

Default Central to Our Local Cluster (was - A Detailed Map of DarkMatt...

Painius asks,

And is it possible that the dark matter
that is central to clusters is something
not as yet postulated?

Something unseen and invisible, yet profoundly displays itself by its
visible effects. Sounds suspiciously like the VED to me. "If it quacks
like a duck....".
'Dark matter', dark energy, 'quintessence' etc. are
occultish-sounding approaches to maintaining the void-space paradigm,
while yet confronting the inescapable fact that space is indeed
'Something' very real and profound.

oc