The Big Space Station

Old July 15th 03, 12:00 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default The Big Space Station

Hi oc You are smart. I added an extra arm to see if people knew how
many arms an octopus has. They have great dexterity,and can use their
arms like an elephant can use his trunk. I'm surprised octopus
are not more popular and why people don't have them as pets. Moby has
not grown very much,and that could be because of the size of the tank.
Like to let people know if they email I'll send them a picture of
Moby,the most well known octopus in the world. Bert

Old July 15th 03, 10:45 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

The space station is big. It could rent out rooms,or be made into a
Burger King. I would think that small and light is
better than big and heavy if you want to put stuff in orbit. Man is not
sooted for space. He needs sex,has to **** and ****,gets dizzy,needs
food and air.and needs company.(not a loner) Robots can do it
better,cheaper,and don't need life insurance.(leave love ones on earth.)
Robots will be used more in the future by NASA,because robots can't sue
when NASA has those nasty explosions. Flesh and blood can hurt NASA,but
robots can never hurt them. Bert

Old July 25th 03, 02:26 PM
Painius

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message...

Just a question. Would you rather NASA and the world have built a small
station on the moon,than the space ISS? Bert

No need to choose, Bert... we will have both eventually. Both
are useful, and observatories on the Moon will have many
advantages, even over the Hubble!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Life without love is
A lamp without oil,

Paine Ellsworth

Old July 28th 03, 09:52 PM
Bill Duncan

In article ,
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi Painius The thing is Painius we can't have both. We have 6 million
men and woman out of work. Their children need food. Bush has created
trillions,and trillions of $$$ debt. There is not enough money to junk
the shuttles. Money is energy,and to get out into space takes a lot of
energy(big bucks) NASA with its 36 years of going round,and round has
finally bit its own tail. NASA is spaced out. To get money it needs a
tin cup. For the last 36 years its vision was blind. That is the real
reason it needs a tin cup. Bert PS what people are in the space
station now?

The following two people are on the ISS,Yuri Malenchenko and Ed Lu.Any

other stupid questions?Bill.