Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 24th 04, 05:13 PM
*

Default Tacit Admission, *Lexa is a K00k

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 08:04:12 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 04:36:50 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

snarf Who are you trying to kid, dip ****.

One of life's most delicious ironies is, in all but the rarest of
exceptions, crazy people don't know they're crazy. snip

Crazy is using Air Force 2 to transport cocaine.

Old April 24th 04, 05:16 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Monkey Boy
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 04:36:50 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

snarf Who are you trying to kid, dip ****.

One of life's most delicious ironies is, in all but the rarest of
exceptions, crazy people don't know they're crazy. For some reason,
it's not enough for them to delude themselves into thinking they're
smarter than everyone around them (200 IQ, for example), they also
have to believe they have some virtue or ability that gives them
privileges denied to the "sheeple" (alien rescue, for example). This
is what distinguishes the TRVE KOOK from the Petty Fraud. Frauds
*know* they're full of ****, but they are willing to be ridiculed by
thousands, as long as they can dupe just a few, and some will even
point to the ridicule as proof of their special-ness. The k00k, on
the other hand, is so desperate to believe they are "special", that
they will convince themselves that their hallucinations and delusions
are real.

Frauds are in it for money, and are despicable. K00ks are in it for
validation, and are pathetic. You claim that you are not a k00k, but
you walk like a k00k, and you quack like a k00k, so, what else is the
readership to conclude? K00ky is as k00ky does, Sweaty. People are
not calling you a k00k because they are part of some vast Lockheed
Konspiracy. They're calling you a k00k because you behave exactly the
same as every other k00k that's ever come down the pike. You make
wild, railing accusations, and preposterous, unsubstantiated claims,
without ever once offering any shred of evidence of any of them, and
think you can declare them as "facts", and then you wonder why people
are not jumping on the bandwagon, or in your case, the "alien
spaceship at Groom Lake". Sorry, Sweaty, but that's just not how
discussion works.

We've seen your act before. The only thing remotely novel about your
particular delusion is that you have fixated on Lockheed as the
bogeyman, instead of the usual suspects, the Illuminati, Freemasons,
or other "sekrit society". It's the same old crap that's been trotted
out by a thousand other nutcases since the 1940's. You are not
special. If there are space aliens, they are not going to rescue
*you*, and destroy the rest of humanity. You will be vaporized right
along with everyone else. If they've told you otherwise, it would
behoove you to ask yourself why they would want you to think they are
your friends. Which brings me to my next point...

If there were aliens bent on cleansing the planet of the Human
infestation, they would have no reason to spend eight, or 50, or 2000
years telling selected people about it, unless they didn't really have
the means to actually do it. Any alien species that had the
technology to even get here would also have the technology to wipe us
out, with little or no effort. They would have already done it by
now, and we wouldn't even be having this little exchange. If they did
"cleanse the planet", that would make them no better than any of the
genocidal maniacs our own species has managed to produce, and they're
still not your friends. You accuse Lockheed of "killing for money".
Even if it were true, they've never vaporized six billion people. If
your alien buddies are willing to exterminate an entire planet, does
that somehow make them more noble than Hitler, Pol Pot, or Stalin?

If you were less militant about your peculiar cosmology, you might at
least get some sympathy, and a few people who don't even agree with it
might be willing to admit there's some small possibility that you're
right. As it is, though, you exhibit every classic trait of a k00k,
and will be accorded all the respect and dignity your baseless claims
deserve, which is to say, "none". You are shrill, unimaginative,
unintelligent, inconsistent, and quite clearly out of your mind.

You may now resume your accusations.

I am in agreeing with conclusions and statements of this poasting.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent

Old April 24th 04, 05:20 PM
*

Default Cocaine: Geroge Bush, and CIA Bribes Tacit Admission, *Lexa is a K00k

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:16:13 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

I am in agreeing with conclusions and statements of this poasting.

How to you like your cocaine? Fresh out of South America, with all the
station managers in South America taking bribes from the CIA to turn their
backs on it?

Old April 24th 04, 05:21 PM
LeDiver

Default Lockheed's Mind Reading Software

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 01:15:38 GMT, * wrote:

: :2. The internet (specifically Usenet) is being used for Lockheed's =
Remote
: :Neural Monitoring/Mindcontrol Project

I lost my spare car keys. Please ask your friends at lockheed to probe my=
mind and tell me where I left them.

TIA

Pax vobiscum

Old April 24th 04, 05:29 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Extraterrestrial Saucer at Groom Lake

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:14:37 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message :

Laugh while you can monkey boy. The jig is up. It's obvious to even the
mot retarded reader that you've got a vested interest in keeping the public
from the truth.

You've got your sockpuppets fantasies mixed up again, I'm not VG.

Mee Too! Err... waitaminit...
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.