Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 24th 04, 05:20 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Microsoft: Enables Lockheed's Echelon to Spy on the Wrold

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:54:52 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:51:09 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 05:09:13 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

So're you.

I've already been dead once.

It shows.

Yeah, I'm beautiful. And I'm vain. And I think I'm wonderful.

Oxygen deprivation explains everything, Sweaty.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 24th 04, 05:26 AM
*

Default Tacit Admission, no UFO evidence

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:55:56 -0700, House Widdershins
wrote:

X-No Archive-YesOn Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:33:37 GMT, *
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:09:08 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

snip

There are no unidentified flying objects at Groom Lake, there is however an
extraterrestrial saucer, which is not flying -- and can not be flown by
human beings.

Wrong! There are currently no fewer than 6 test pilots who can fly
the saucers at Groom. More are being trained all the time.

Nope. There's only one saucer, it's located at S4, across from the
communications center. They can't fly it. They've never been able to fly
it. They can't even get it above ground, it's many floors underground.

Human beings are not biologically equipped to interface with the guidance
system on the craft which is guided by the mind. And it takes more than one
mind to fly it, in tandem. The aliens knew this when they left it at
Holloman.

One of the favored bits of disinformation is there's fleets of alien craft
and all sorts of other bull crap. Of course that's why NASA is still flying
the rattle trap shuttle.

Get informed about this, or stop trying to call attention to yourself
by lying, and trying to convince people you know more than
you do.

snarft Who are you trying to kid, asshole.

Widdershins

"Hell is a place where sanity is possible."

Old April 24th 04, 05:27 AM
*

Default Extraterrestrial Saucer at Groom Lake Microsoft: Enables Lockheed's Echelon to Spy on the World

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:16:25 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 03:21:16 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 03:02:54 GMT, * wrote:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:36:59 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

[...]

She took the 'Alien' IQ test. It's a requirement for getting rescued
on their flying saucer.

So did you.

grin

And YOU flunked!

more grinning

I'm not the one responding to my own posts. Do the math, 'genius'.

You still flunked, asshole.

Old April 24th 04, 05:28 AM
*

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:19:56 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:50:26 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:48:11 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:55:07 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

You apparently missed the part about them not having ever paid me
anything.

"Not having ever paid me anything" = Usenet double talk for you got paid
plenty.

It's a damned good thing you have such a high IQ. I'd hate to think
how stupid you'd be without it.

You like this header, hua.

I love that the person who started it couldn't spell "World".

Still confusing spelling with typos, hua. Dumb ass.

Old April 24th 04, 05:28 AM
*

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:20:40 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I'm beautiful. And I'm vain. And I think I'm wonderful.

Oxygen deprivation explains everything, Sweaty.

So does your stupidity. But who noticed?

Old April 24th 04, 05:36 AM
*

Default Tacit Admission, Extraterrestrial Saucer At Groom Lake

snarf Who are you trying to kid, dip ****.