Whew! WHAT SMELLS? -- American Association of Physical Anthropology

Old July 20th 03, 05:32 PM
Ed Conrad

Default Whew! WHAT SMELLS? -- American Association of Physical Anthropology

And now, deceit, deception, collusion and conspiracy
by none other than the American Association of Physical
Anthropology.

(Like I said, physical anthropology today smells worse
than a cesspool in the dog days of August).

Wilton Krogman, one of the world's foremost authorities
on bone and human anatomy as well as author of "The
Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine," had examined
quite a few of my specimens, was greatly impressed and
strongly suggested that I prepare a scientific paper and
present it to the AAPA.

In fact, Krogman even said he'd help me write it.

Here is the letter I wrote, also informing the American
Association of Physical Anthropology that Raymond
Dart, one of its distinguished colleagues, also had examined
quite a few of my specimens and felt -- in a letter to me --
that they were worthy of serious investigation.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Pseudo/MVC-202S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Pseudo/MVC-203S.JPG

Guess what happened next? I was totally ignored.

Weeks upon weeks passed and there was no reply.
So, as you well know Ed Conrad, the American Assocaition
of Physical Anthropology got a very nasty letter in which
I let it know the phony that is.

Lo and behold, an answer was withcoming within four-five
days.

Naturally, in a somewhat polite tone, the AAPA informed me
I could not present such a paper. In effect, it was telling me
it wanted no part of me nor anything to do with my discoveries
of petrified bone, teeth and even soft organs (some human)
between anthracite veins.

The shocker is WHEN the letter was dated --a day or so before
I had mailed my nasty letter. It meant that the AAPAs letter had
taken several weeks to arrive.

I don't know if the U.S. Postal Service is aware, but there is a
strong suspicion that certain people and organizations to play
postmaster, which is a federal crime..

Same as the Postal shenanigans played by Kurt Wise of Harvard
University who tampered with the U.S. Mail when pretending he was
returning the specimen he had examined -- the empty manila
envelope -- the American Association of Physical Anthropology
undoubtedly had played Postmaster as well.

Without question, it had used a fradulent Postal dating stamp, backed
up to a postmarked date date where it would be most convenient, then
sneaked the letter in the mail to make it lookas though it had replied
to my letter in timely fashion, which it hadn't.

It did so because it had to do something to save face -- and, most
importantly, to save i ts ass.

As I've said many times before, the Pseudoscientific Establishment
knows every dirty, fraudulent trick in the book.

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
All Specimens Found Between Anthracite Veins

(Strata geologically dated at a minimum of 280 million years)

Here are just a few of the thousands upon thousands of specimens
of petrified bones, teeth and even soft organs -- some human --
that were discovered between two separate anthracite veins
in Northeastern Pennsylvania over the past 22 years.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z9lung.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-013F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/pp/MVC-022S.JPG

which all started after this specimen was discovered
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/first.jpg

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal