Looking for Lunar Astronaut photo with cat...

Old November 11th 03, 01:44 AM
Steven

Default Looking for Lunar Astronaut photo with cat...

Hello to all!

I've tried google. Many combos and variations on: astronaut, cat, lunar,
hoax, feline, apollo, etc...

I had once seen a post I believe in this group that had a link to an image
of an astronaut on the moon with a common house cat at the foot of the
astronaut.

I know this is a long shot but I thought I'd try here anyway.

Thanks to all in advance!

-Steve

ps, min, you're an idiot.

Old November 11th 03, 03:25 AM
Pete Ritter

Steven wrote:

Hello to all!

I've tried google. Many combos and variations on: astronaut, cat, lunar,
hoax, feline, apollo, etc...

I had once seen a post I believe in this group that had a link to an image
of an astronaut on the moon with a common house cat at the foot of the
astronaut.

Well, that would pretty much prove that the Apollo program was faked,
wouldn't it?

--
# I prefer GNU/Linux to Windows because
# I prefer self-empowerment to slavery.
Old November 11th 03, 01:42 PM
username

"Pete Ritter" wrote in message
Steven wrote:

Hello to all!

I've tried google. Many combos and variations on: astronaut, cat, lunar,
hoax, feline, apollo, etc...

I had once seen a post I believe in this group that had a link to an

image
of an astronaut on the moon with a common house cat at the foot of the
astronaut.

Well, that would pretty much prove that the Apollo program was faked,
wouldn't it?

not necessarily, it can also mean that the photo was faked ;-)

Old November 11th 03, 06:58 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , username
writes

Steven wrote:

Hello to all!

I've tried google. Many combos and variations on: astronaut, cat, lunar,
hoax, feline, apollo, etc...

I had once seen a post I believe in this group that had a link to an

image
of an astronaut on the moon with a common house cat at the foot of the
astronaut.

Well, that would pretty much prove that the Apollo program was faked,
wouldn't it?

not necessarily, it can also mean that the photo was faked ;-)

Or is a joke at several possible levels - a dig at the hoax nuts, for
one. Cat - Mouse - Cheese comes to mind :-)
--
Rabbit arithmetic - 1 plus 1 equals 10
Old November 12th 03, 12:49 AM
Steven

"Jonathan Silverlight" wrote
in message ...
In message , username
writes

Steven wrote:

Hello to all!

I've tried google. Many combos and variations on: astronaut, cat,

lunar,
hoax, feline, apollo, etc...

I had once seen a post I believe in this group that had a link to an

image
of an astronaut on the moon with a common house cat at the foot of

the
astronaut.

Well, that would pretty much prove that the Apollo program was faked,
wouldn't it?

not necessarily, it can also mean that the photo was faked ;-)

Or is a joke at several possible levels - a dig at the hoax nuts, for
one. Cat - Mouse - Cheese comes to mind :-)
--
Rabbit arithmetic - 1 plus 1 equals 10

LOL! I believe it was a composite made by someone who was fed up with people
questioning the Apollo missions.

-S

Old November 12th 03, 05:56 AM
ufo muse

how we really know the lunar photos were faked. I was recently on the
moon and took a big chunk home and when i got off the space plane I
immediately called Kraft incorporated and told them I got a chuck of the
best linburgher cheeze ever and they offered me three million bucks for
it.

ALIEN LUNCH Any One? Accept no immitations.

Old November 13th 03, 11:55 PM
OG

"Steven" wrote in message
Hello to all!

I had once seen a post I believe in this group that had a link to an image
of an astronaut on the moon with a common house cat at the foot of the
astronaut.

Ahem, cats are never 'common'

This'll be strangely disappointing as well.
http://www.catmine.com/pix/astraunaut_cat.jpg