Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 10th 04, 02:12 AM
*

Default Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

On 9 Apr 2004 07:46:01 GMT, John Griffin wrote:

"Laura" wrote:

"*" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 05:14:01 +0200, "Laura"
wrote:

"Robert Buchanan" wrote in
message
.71.68...
Bookman wrote the following on 08 Apr 2004, which I
will now reply to:

Heh.

Just wait until she moves into grays and
CIA/Halliburton territory.
That's
when she's in her prime.

Yes, and everybody knows that Elerium 115 is the key to
free energy,

anyway!
;-)

Highly refined aluminum, 100% pure, which we're not
capable of

manufacturing
without nanotechnology.

How would that amount to *free* energy?

Your question might free her energy for other crazy ideas.
"Alexia" just makes weird claims. She doesn't attempt to back
them up.

Apparently she abandoned the crackpots who claim you can somehow
get more energy by burning hydrogen than it takes to break the
resulting water molecules.

If she doesn't drop the aluminum stories, I bet she can
eventually find a crackpot whose website says that he has
developed COLD ALUMINUM FUSION, and that it produces enough
energy to "manufacture" twice as much aluminum as it uses.

Just wait until she finds out that aluminum is an element.

You're off your meds again.

Planet_X: Our 10th Planet Rudolph_X Astronomy Misc 841 May 16th 04 05:00 PM
disaster warning Anonymous Astronomy Misc 1 January 23rd 04 09:31 PM
eer FEerguy9 History 0 December 31st 03 03:23 AM
Gravitation and Maxwell's Electrodynamics, BOUNDARY CONDITIONS [email protected] \(formerly\) Astronomy Misc 273 December 28th 03 10:42 PM
PLANETS ORBIT THE SUN TO CONSERVE TOTAL ENERGY GRAVITYMECHANIC2 Astronomy Misc 0 July 20th 03 04:59 PM