Taurus fails for second time in row

Old March 4th 11, 01:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Default Taurus fails for second time in row

Due to the same problem;,the nose aerodynamic shroud failed to separate:
http://spaceflightnow.com/taurus/glory/status.html

Pat
Old March 4th 11, 05:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rick Jones

Pat Flannery wrote:
Due to the same problem;,the nose aerodynamic shroud failed to separate:
http://spaceflightnow.com/taurus/glory/status.html

So, is the Great Galactic Ghoul visiting its hunger on Earth climate
satellites or something? Fairing separation isn't supposed to be one
of the more difficult aspects of a launch is it? The conspiracy
theorist in me is trying very hard to break free....

rick jones
Old March 4th 11, 07:49 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 4, 5:04*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
Due to the same problem;,the nose aerodynamic shroud failed to separate:http://spaceflightnow.com/taurus/glory/status.html

Pat

OCO + Glory = 2+ billion down the toilet / Brad Guth

First the foiled OCO mission and now there’s Glory, each foiled by
using the same method because they were each capable of mapping and
quantifying the atmospheric pollution in ways that would have made Big
Energy and heavy industry look a whole lot more responsible than
published and touted by their supporters and insiders.

Apparently Earth science missions are getting put on hold as long as
Big Energy and the Rothschilds have our private parts squeezed in
their spendy energy and global domination death-grip.

There was supposedly an investigation as to why and how the OCO
mission got foiled by the very same stuck shroud method, and as usual
nothing investigative ever materialized, not even the recovery of
anything that was known to exist within a given km2 area of the
ocean. Now there’s two mission related shrouds and their payloads to
get recovered, and I bet nothing happens because Big Energy and heavy
industry doesn’t want anything to happen.

The cost of each mission isn’t limited to those amounts reported, but
more likely the all-inclusive cost is at least twice those reported
amounts. So, once again our NASA has failed us in more ways than most
would care to mention, not even counting the years of wasted talent,
expertise and the added global pollution impact from each foiled
launch.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old March 4th 11, 08:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 4, 1:07*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
On 3/4/2011 9:34 AM, Rick Jones wrote:

Pat *wrote:
Due to the same problem;,the nose aerodynamic shroud failed to separate:
http://spaceflightnow.com/taurus/glory/status.html

So, is the Great Galactic Ghoul visiting its hunger on Earth climate
satellites or something? *Fairing separation isn't supposed to be one
of the more difficult aspects of a launch is it? *The conspiracy
theorist in me is trying very hard to break free....

That's just what I thought, the loss of two satellites, both of which
could have shown a link between man-made CO2 levels and global warming
was a bit convenient, wasn't it?

Pat

If those of Big Energy and heavy industry do not want anything
quantified or otherwise mapped to any detail, then it's just not going
to happen.

Old March 4th 11, 10:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy
jacob navia[_5_]

Le 04/03/11 14:04, Pat Flannery a écrit :
Due to the same problem;,the nose aerodynamic shroud failed to separate:
http://spaceflightnow.com/taurus/glory/status.html

Pat

I remember that when an Indian launcher failed last
December, here, in this forum, an anonymous coward
signing as "Dave U Random" posted:

"**** colored lose another launcher" (25/12/10 20:12)

When it is the U.S. that fails, I do not see:

"**** colored lose yet another satellite"

Strange isn't it?

Old March 4th 11, 11:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

big business will get interested in global warming when the wall
streeters get their 5K shoes wet takking boatsd to work......

then they will begin to care.
Old March 4th 11, 11:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 4, 2:04*pm, jacob navia wrote:
Le 04/03/11 14:04, Pat Flannery a crit :

Due to the same problem;,the nose aerodynamic shroud failed to separate:
http://spaceflightnow.com/taurus/glory/status.html

Pat

I remember that when an Indian launcher failed last
December, here, in this forum, *an anonymous coward
signing as "Dave U Random" posted:

"**** colored lose another launcher" (25/12/10 20:12)

When it is the U.S. that fails, I do not see:

"**** colored lose yet another satellite"

Strange isn't it?

Not strange at all, because most of NASA's *******s and rusemasters
that contribute here are God certified as bigots and racists.

OCO + Glory = 2+ billion down the toilet:
First the foiled OCO mission and now there’s Glory, each of these
foiled by using the same stuck shroud method, all because they were
each capable of detail mapping and quantifying the atmospheric
pollution in ways that would have made Big Energy and heavy industry
look a whole lot more responsible than published and touted by their
supporters and insiders.

Apparently Earth science missions are getting put on hold as long as
Big Energy and the Rothschilds have our private parts squeezed in
their spendy energy and global domination death-grip.

There was supposedly an investigation as to why and how the OCO
mission got foiled by the very same stuck shroud method, and as usual
nothing investigative ever materialized, not even the recovery of
anything that was known to exist within a given km2 area of the
ocean. Now there’s two mission related shrouds and their payloads to
get recovered, and I bet nothing happens because Big Energy and heavy
industry doesn’t want anything to happen.

The cost of each mission certainly isn’t limited to those amounts
reported, but more likely the all-inclusive cost is at least twice
those reported amounts. So, once again our dysfunctional NASA has

Old March 4th 11, 11:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Mar 4, 6:32*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”- Hide quoted text -

perhaps these science missions are poorly funded, since the ISS
shuttle suck up nearly all of nasas budget.....

leaving a shortfall that ends in big losses
Old March 4th 11, 11:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Val Kraut

That's just what I thought, the loss of two satellites, both of which
could have shown a link between man-made CO2 levels and global warming was
a bit convenient, wasn't it?

To be a true paraoid situation you need multiple directions, those
responsible a

1) Big oil out to stop data that will prove connection betweenCO2 and global
warming.

2) NASA Pseudo Scientists that are afraid the satellites will prove their
conclusions were based on cherry picked data

3) The group that developed the satellites and came to the realization that
they wouldn't work as promised.

4) Someone interested in destroying the Launcher company.

4a) small new start company

4b) large established company feeling insecure

5) A simple unkown nutjob or terrorist.

6) inept pad personnel hired because they married somebodies sister. "Duh
were those connectors supposed to be connected before da launch."

7) Members of a religious cult that want global warming unchecked to punish
humanity for it's misdeeds.

OK now we got 26 chapters of adventure as they prep for the next launch and
the Federal Bureau of Launch Failures key operative, Farnsworrth
Featherstoon IV trys to stop another failure without neglecting the hookers
of washington, his superb collection of vintage World War I aircraft, and
the worlds largest collection of carniverous marigolds.

Val Kraut