NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outerspace"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 2nd 06, 01:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

Do I detect a huge serving of KOOKfroth here, WarpHole? Thought so!

Saul Levy

On 1 Apr 2006 06:16:13 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

Tahar or Tar...

Now with passover and the great feast of the Sabbaht of the Year 2011
at the door many pickels shall known circomscision... Hi Hi Hi and in
your case Saul you have first to start to pay your tribut to the Nation
of God, at the holy Rock were I will be Tomorrow on the holy SEVENETH
SUN DAY... Gods people pay tribut to God... Authors Right for the
Knowledge that God has given us... Ha Ha Ha so get ready your
Zacca(Tribut). If you want to be called a god fearing Man... Right now
there is no one who pays tribut to the lord as it should be... YOU ALL
WERE LED ASTRAY... I see you at the Rock of TAR were the tribute for
Fatima must be payed at her Zaouia... and this is for all the
christians and unbelievers.

The Sally Rover... Blackbeards Sun... Hasan