Buzz Aldrin - American Coward

Old August 18th 09, 08:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Buzz Aldrin - American Coward

On Jul 21, 1:03*pm, kT wrote:
Buzz Aldrin - American Coward

Check out the American cowards posting over at NASAWatch :

http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/20..._video_so.html

Here is my response (from memory), posted using my real name (my IP is
banned) which Keith Cowing may or may not have the courage to post.

"Any man who would step up to another man and call him a coward should
expect a punch in the face as rebuttal."

You are a coward.

Freedom of thought, speech and expression are constitutionally protected
rights in the United States of America, and physical assault is a
prosecutable criminal felony. You figure it out.

A braver and more courageous human would be able to understand the need
to exercise his or her physical restraint in the face of mere words, and
only respond verbally, if inappropriately.

I am embarrassed that you people call yourselves Americans. This is my
real name. I have previously posted here using the pseudonyms
'Engineering Lead' and 'Rocket Science'. You may click on my link in
order to read my positions.

Thomas Lee Elifritz

http://webpages.charter.net/tsiolkovsky/

------

So, Buzz, you cowardly American retard, tell us about your theory of the
severity of future global warming because of retards JUST LIKE YOU.

DARPA and NASA Americans, as mostly pro-Republican and/or Zionist Nazi
Rothschilds of that mutually perpetrated cold-war era, exactly as they
were and many still are invested, whereas not only are such common
laws imposed upon others outside of their cartel/cabal, but they
always got to pick and use conditional laws of physics, as well as
they get to obfuscate by way of excluding or banishing whatever
science or evidence doesn't support their insider policy, mindset and
published works, as well as for keeping other competitive opinions and
interpretations from ever being mainstream published (especially
textbook banished).

The matter of fact that we got some of our technology onto that naked
and unavoidably anticathode reactive and highly electrostatic charged
moon of ours still doesn’t represent EVAs worth of our brave
astronauts strolling about in those stark white moonsuits that
apparently were also made entirely inert and of not the least bit UV
fluorescence reactive material, and getting rid of whatever internal
and absorbed heat as well as body sweat was never a problem or in any
way externally visible to the unfiltered Kodak eye (even though plain
water or even vapors of h2o released or vented into that environment
should have been nearly explosive because each milligram of h2o would
in that double IR heated and extreme vacuum expand to more than a 4 m3
within less than a millisecond).

It's horrible, the Constitution, there oughta be a law against it.

Terrible words like 'fascist' and 'retard' and 'American'.

Oh, the humanity. He's making the woman faint!

Perhaps there should have always been a US Caste system of
incorporating at least two Constitutions, one for all them Rothschild
folks of “the right stuff” and their Zionist Nazi friends, and
obviously another one that applies for all the rest of us village
idiots that got to pay for everything and fight their wars.

Old August 19th 09, 04:35 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Aug 18, 3:28*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 21, 1:03*pm, kT wrote:

[...]

You left out the Masons, dammit! If you want to get it right you must
include them as well.

[...]

There ARE two. You only get to see one. The latter.

Eric