Wooo! Patent

Old December 1st 03, 08:24 PM
Scott Lowther

Default Wooo! Patent

Adaptable solid-hybrid rocket for crew escape and orbital injection propulsion
United States Patent 6,629,673 October 7, 2003

Woo!
Old December 2nd 03, 02:28 AM
Scott Lowther

Reed Snellenberger wrote:

Now, if only I could look at the pictures in the on-line copy without it
crashing Mozilla :-(

Then get a *mans* browser, like the iron-clad, impervious Internet
Explorer...

--
Scott Lowther, Engineer
Remove the obvious (capitalized) anti-spam
Old December 2nd 03, 04:46 AM
Scott Lowther

Michael Gardner wrote:

In article ,
Scott Lowther wrote:

Reed Snellenberger wrote:

Now, if only I could look at the pictures in the on-line copy without it
crashing Mozilla :-(

Then get a *mans* browser, like the iron-clad, impervious Internet
Explorer...

actually the patent office needs to fix the way they post images. Huge
blank spaces with a small image in one corner.

Bwuh??? I get a sizable TIFF file. *FAR* better than the European patent
server with their "each page is a PDF file that can't be read" format.