Polar Shift & Earth's Crust

Old August 11th 04, 10:13 PM
Mad Scientist

Another usenet sociopath making friends with other sociopaths.

Saul Levy wrote:

Tom,

Fair use doesn't concern a nut job like him. He IS definitely MAD!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:52:46 -0500, Tom McDonald
wrote:

anon wrote:

Someone once said something about infinite monkies, typewriters and
Shakespear. This one at least has mastered Copy and Paste

I wonder whether he has mastered the art of getting permission

from copyright holders to post as much of their work as he does.

What he posts is far more than any reasonable definition of
'fair use' would allow, IMHO (IANAL).

Old August 12th 04, 03:52 PM
Modat22

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:44:19 GMT, Mad Scientist
wrote:

A New Look At Earth's Changing Past: The Polar Shift by Dan Eden

The only shift I'd watch for is a magnetic pole shift. I have read
interesting things on the net and watched an interesting show on
discovery channel about this and it seems possible.

Basically the Earths magnetic poles begin to fade out and in a couple
thousand years rebounds but the north and south switch. I don't think
we have to worry about it in our lifetimes though.
Old August 12th 04, 10:43 PM
spam this

news
wrote:

.. I don't think
we have to worry about it in our lifetimes though.

Au contraire, my fine friend. If you have been paying the slightest bit of
attention to this group and other authoritative sources on the internet you
would know that:

1. THE END IS NEAR
2. WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE
3. IT IS JUST A MATER OF HOURS
3a ...days
3b ... weeks
3c ... months
3d ... years
4. Even though no one in recorded history has witnessed such an event we can
be CERTAIN that the results will be beyond cataclysmic!
5. Secret tests done by the Russians/United
States/Chinese/Japanese/Uraguayan (your pick) have enabled the (your pick)
government to make SECRET preparations for their elite to survive by
building especially designed shelters and SCIENTIFICALLY designed diets.
These plans will NOT be available to *litlle people*, so you may as well
grab your ankles right now so you will at least go out with a pleasnat
thought as your last image.