What if(on Its not Possible)

Old September 10th 10, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default What if(on Its not Possible)

Einstein told us the universe could only be created one way.I Glazier
can now say creating universes is impossible with the brains we have
at this spacetime. Humankind by the billions use Gods,and that is
hocus pocus. Scientist go with the BB theory(so do I) Still there is
so much missing that it is safer to say Universe is impossible. Its
weird It makes even common sense bad physics. We know there is no
nothing,but that does not answer the hardest question. "What was the
source of something.?" Its like we ask What is the source of gravity?
It took inteligent life in the universe to say "Universes are
impossible"

TreBert
Old September 10th 10, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 10, 12:14*pm, bert wrote:
Einstein told us the universe could only be created one way.I Glazier
can now say creating universes is impossible with the brains we have
at this spacetime. Humankind by the billions use Gods,and that is
hocus pocus. Scientist go with the BB theory(so do I) *Still there is
so much missing that it is safer to say *Universe is impossible. Its
weird *It makes even common sense bad physics. * We know there is no
nothing,but that does not answer the hardest question. "What was the
source of something.?" *Its like we ask What is the source of gravity?
It took inteligent life in the universe to say *"Universes are
impossible"

TreBert

Perhaps if we had a truly zero delta-V location offering nearly zero
gravity, like our Earth-moon L1(Selene L1) or Venus L2, as such all
sorts of extreme physics, orbital mechanics and loads of molecular
science could have been tested and perfected. This would have cost us
perhaps 10% of those useless Apollo missions, and instead we'd have a
fairly large space station/depot or OASIS/Gateway, plus at least ten
fold bigger habitat than ISS or that of any "Clarke Station" by now to
work with.

~ BG
Old September 11th 10, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
Einstein told us the universe could only be created one way.

Einstein never said that.

The universe was not created.

I Glazier
can now say creating universes is impossible with the brains we have
at this spacetime.

I'm building a universe in my basement now.

Humankind by the billions use Gods,and that is
hocus pocus. Scientist go with the BB theory(so do I) Still there is
so much missing that it is safer to say Universe is impossible. Its
weird It makes even common sense bad physics. We know there is no
nothing,but that does not answer the hardest question. "What was the
source of something.?" Its like we ask What is the source of gravity?
It took inteligent life in the universe to say "Universes are
impossible"

You're an idiot.

Have a nice day! :-)

Old September 11th 10, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

On Sep 10, 2:14*pm, bert wrote:
Einstein told us the universe could only be created one way.I Glazier
can now say creating universes is impossible with the brains we have
at this spacetime. Humankind by the billions use Gods,and that is
hocus pocus. Scientist go with the BB theory(so do I) *Still there is
so much missing that it is safer to say *Universe is impossible. Its
weird *It makes even common sense bad physics. * We know there is no
nothing,but that does not answer the hardest question. "What was the
source of something.?" *Its like we ask What is the source of gravity?
It took inteligent life in the universe to say *"Universes are
impossible"

TreBert

Where does gravity come from?
It's magic.

And the source of reality has nothing at all do with with reality
unless it wishes for reality to be that way,.

And you could say millions of other similarly correct reasons
as to the source of reality.

This is because we each create our own universe, our own reality.

One universe, in other words, contains millions of trillions of
universes.

Maybe all this can be fittingly cross posted to alt. philosophy, too.
Old September 11th 10, 01:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 10, 12:14*pm, bert wrote:
Einstein told us the universe could only be created one way.I Glazier
can now say creating universes is impossible with the brains we have
at this spacetime. Humankind by the billions use Gods,and that is
hocus pocus. Scientist go with the BB theory(so do I) *Still there is
so much missing that it is safer to say *Universe is impossible. Its
weird *It makes even common sense bad physics. * We know there is no
nothing,but that does not answer the hardest question. "What was the
source of something.?" *Its like we ask What is the source of gravity?
It took inteligent life in the universe to say *"Universes are
impossible"

TreBert

Perhaps if we only had a truly zero delta-V accessible location
offering nearly zero gravity, like our Earth-moon L1(Selene L1) or
Venus L2, as such all sorts of extreme physics, orbital mechanics and
loads of molecular science could have been tested and perfected. This
would have cost us perhaps 10% of those useless Apollo missions,
whereas instead we'd have a fairly large space station/depot or OASIS/
Gateway, plus at least ten fold bigger habitat than ISS or that of any
"Clarke Station" by now to work with.

For some lingering unexplained reasons, our Earth-moon L1(Selene L1)
remains of voodoo/taboo or nondisclosure rated. Apparently we can't
even have a relatively cool Venus L2 platform/gateway of science and
space habitat. Go figure.

~ BG
Old September 11th 10, 01:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 10, 5:25*pm, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sep 10, 2:14*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

Our bert doesn't know how to cross post, so you'll have to do it for
him.

~ BG
Old September 11th 10, 05:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

My dearest TreBert,

"bert" wrote in message...

Einstein told us the universe could only be created one way.I Glazier
can now say creating universes is impossible with the brains we have
at this spacetime. Humankind by the billions use Gods,and that is
hocus pocus. Scientist go with the BB theory(so do I) Still there is
so much missing that it is safer to say Universe is impossible. Its
weird It makes even common sense bad physics. We know there is no
nothing,but that does not answer the hardest question. "What was the
source of something.?" Its like we ask What is the source of gravity?
It took inteligent life in the universe to say "Universes are
impossible"

TreBert

We know there is no nothing.

So there does not need to be a "source of something".

"Something" has no source, because it has always been,
and it will always be.

Not so for gravity.

If there is no mass, then there is no gravity.

If there is no drain hole, then the water will not have
anything to move toward.

If there is no mass, then the gravitational energy of
space (the SPED) will not have anything to move
toward.

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "A true conservationist is a man who knows that
the world is not given by his fathers but
borrowed from his children." John James Audubon

P.P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth !

Old September 11th 10, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 11, 9:25*am, "Painius" wrote:
My dearest TreBert,

"bert" wrote in message...

[...]

Perhaps our moving towards the nothing of "The Great Attractor" is as
good as it gets.

Remember that those Rothschild 'seans' have supposedly been there and
done that for us, finding nothing much within the GA to speak about.
So it remains a mystery or voodoo as to why so many galaxies from all
directions are headed for that cosmic drain hole.

Perhaps the GA is simply the local barycenter of all the local
galaxies within a billion light year radii. Isn't that a good thing?

~ BG
Old September 12th 10, 05:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

My dearest Brad,

"bert" wrote in message...

[...]

P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A

Yes, it could mean that we're "falling" toward the GA like
Selene "falls" toward Earth, or like Earth "falls" toward the
Sun -- it could mean that we're revolving around it.

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "The evil of the world is made possible by
nothing but the sanction you give it." Ayn Rand

Old September 12th 10, 05:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 11, 9:25*pm, "Painius" wrote:
My dearest Brad,

"bert" wrote in message...

[...]

Any chance the GA is the barycenter of this universe?

~ BG