What if (on Spacetime)

Old July 4th 08, 02:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on Spacetime)

What if the solar system has evolved into the best spacetime? Our solar
system was not safe for man just 65,000,000 years ago. We know what
wiped out the dinosaurs. Man is not built like a cockroach and would be
wiped out just breathing in all that dust Chance of being hit by say
a 10 mile across object is nill now. Good chance if we saw one coming in
we would have time to change its course. For upper type life we need a
gentler solar system,not a solar system of 2.5 billion years ago. I say
thank you gravity for evolving our solar system into what we have at
this spacetime Bert

Old July 4th 08, 04:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Luigi Caselli[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" ha scritto nel messaggio
What if the solar system has evolved into the best spacetime? Our solar
system was not safe for man just 65,000,000 years ago. We know what
wiped out the dinosaurs. Man is not built like a cockroach and would be
wiped out just breathing in all that dust Chance of being hit by say
a 10 mile across object is nill now. Good chance if we saw one coming in
we would have time to change its course. For upper type life we need a
gentler solar system,not a solar system of 2.5 billion years ago. I say
thank you gravity for evolving our solar system into what we have at
this spacetime Bert

I'm not so optimistic of our possibility to change the course of some big
killer object.
We have to be very lucky in the future and I don't see a so gentle solar
system around us.
Not gentler than 65,000,000 years ago...

Luigi Caselli

Old July 4th 08, 07:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Luigi All those craters on our moon show much more stuff flying around
in the Solar system long ago. Don't you agree that things are less
hectic in our spacetime? Only outer space object ever recorded was the
one that hit Jupiter(levy comet) Our last big meteorite hit was in
Arizona 25,000 years ago but it did little damage. Space objects are
smaller and rarer now. Takes little energy to have an object pushed off
track as long as it is constant. Did I knock down the Chelsea pier with
just 4 other friends and I was only 11 Bert

A Brief History of Spacetime G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 3 September 29th 06 08:15 PM
The End is a Sad Spacetime G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 10 January 26th 06 06:26 AM
spacetime Zdenek Jizba Astronomy Misc 11 January 2nd 06 10:22 PM
Ripping spacetime? Luke Valens Astronomy Misc 4 October 12th 04 01:02 PM
A Story of Spacetime Jon Astronomy Misc 1 May 20th 04 06:43 PM