Hard Core Conventional Astronomy 'Believers' Shocked by Moon's Behavior

Old August 9th 04, 10:55 PM
Mad Scientist

Default Hard Core Conventional Astronomy 'Believers' Shocked by Moon's Behavior

OLD MAN MOON MAKES BELIEVER OUT OF SO. CAL. READER!

Posted By: CliffMickelson Send E-Mail
Date: Saturday, 7 August 2004, 5:33 a.m.

Hi Cliff:

More strange things afoot at the circle k. In the last three days I
have observed an additional high flying ufo, and seen countless shooting
stars.

One of these shooting stars was your classic "disney"
specimen...nice tail, relatively slow speed. What wasn't disney was the
way in which it disapeared...there was a large flash in FRONT of the
object then it was gone...almost like it hit a shield or fell into a
hole. One moment it was soaring in all its glory...a flash in front of
it (But it was still visable) then its gone.

Also of note is the moon.

I have been enoying the moons show these past few weeks...different
tinges, nice atmospheric affects etc.
Thursday night it was a particualrly interesting shade of amber
(Local fires).

From my back porch the moon follows the mountain range to the
right...it appears to rise in back of the highest peak. To my absolute
shock Tonight (Friday) rather then rising in its usual spot, from my
vantage it instead rises directly in back of some tall trees across from
my bedroom window.

This differance is nearly 40% of the visable sky from my vantage.
Now at 1:34 am, the moon continues to rise but nowhere near where it has
been. I cannot stress how blatant and unerving this is, particualrly as
the moon was not even visable from my window at this time
yesterday...and here i am now, watching from the comfort of my computer
chair.

To be honest, I have been somewhat skeptical of all the moon
posts...by my observation many of the ufo and meteorite phenomina you
have been reporting have been confirmed by my own two eyes. But as for
the moon, sure i saw a small change, but it was well within the realm of
"maybe". Tonight i got a gut-punch by old man reality...whatever the
hell he turns out to be.

To be honest i feel both excited and sick...excited that the
curtain is being drawn back, and afraid that all i spent a lifetime
learning and believing may have been a fantasy...and a poorly concieved
and cruely executed one at that.

Keep your "eyes on the skies"

-A

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=53681

Old August 10th 04, 08:56 PM
Saul Levy

"A" is mistaken. The Moon is doing what it does every day. It rises
and sets in a different place EVERY DAY! It's been doing this for
billions of years, but the nut jobs have to claim UFOs, aliens, pole
shifts, etc. Most men no longer have any idea what's going on up
there. I guarantee that the "sky" is working exactly the same way it
always has. And, aliens have nothing to do with it!

Saul Levy

Old August 10th 04, 09:58 PM
Mad Scientist

Saul Levy wrote:

"A" is mistaken. The Moon is doing what it does every day. It rises
and sets in a different place EVERY DAY! It's been doing this for
billions of years, but the nut jobs have to claim UFOs, aliens, pole
shifts, etc. Most men no longer have any idea what's going on up
there. I guarantee that the "sky" is working exactly the same way it
always has. And, aliens have nothing to do with it!

Boy that is an awful lot of banter. And you say its only the 'nut jobs'
claiming wierd stuff. Your response amounts to a big fat zero.

Old August 11th 04, 08:05 PM
Saul Levy

Your BIG FAT DUMB RESPONSE just shows that you have no interest in the
truth. Get a life you slobbering idiot!

Saul Levy

Old August 12th 04, 10:46 PM
Saul Levy

Gee, just another BIG FAT DUMB RESPONSE from the MAD nut job!

I really didn't expect anything else...

Saul Levy