Even if LIGO Was For Real.

Old September 9th 19, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Even if LIGO Was For Real.

It can not do much for Astronomy.Telling us that two black holes hit 2.5 billion LYs away is crazy.I could have told you that.I will tell you two BHs almost hit 1.9 million LYs away.By the way I charge nothing for letting this out.bert
Old September 12th 19, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 2:57:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It can not do much for Astronomy.Telling us that two black holes hit 2.5 billion LYs away is crazy.I could have told you that.I will tell you two BHs almost hit 1.9 million LYs away.By the way I charge nothing for letting this out.bert

Astronomer Mike Brown, the guy who killed Pluto, has tweeted some interesting videos of young bobcats playing in his backyard!

https://twitter.com/hashtag/omgkitte...=hashtag_click

Double-A