Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

Old July 13th 19, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 4:03:02 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 1:41:12 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 2:40:53 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 12:40:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 4:29:03 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 9:42:51 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 2:47:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Well let's hope that doesn't happen. All quiet here now. 70F here in Gresham as of 2:45 PM. Cloudy. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 49%. Unseasonal rain predicted for midweek! Maybe the climate IS changing!

Double-A
This could be the warmest day,90 WOW It will not rain for most of the year.I wonder if the moon could help in creating earthquakes? bert

Light rain falling here. Unheard of here in July! Global cooling must be beginning! Barely 71F here in Gresham as of 4:30 PM. Wind south at 5 mph. Humidity 59%.

No doubt the Moon has an effect on earthquakes. The have discovered now that there are moonquakes too! They think this means that the Moon is shrinking!

Double-A

Could be everything is trying hard to move to the center to all that is,Back to the origenal(first) BH.Universes bounce back and forth.The end is a new beginning.The beginning creates an end.bert

The Oscillating Universe! Einstein considered it, but rejected it. It would not allow for an increase in entropy.

Now 77F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM Sun through clouds. So far dry. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 46%.

Double-A

87 here my Va will be my beach home for the next 3 month.Living is easy when Jayco does the van conversion.Van has it all and no Waste Management.Been using my indoor outdoor shower.Wash temp 125k Made a bladder pump that works when I step on it.Its fun so I shower twice a day.Looking for a girl that will take a show with me.No luck so far.Sandy would have.O ya Bert

Does your van just spew out the waste to the side when you're driving down the road at night?

Sunny here in Gresham with light clouds. Now 80F as of 4:00 PM. Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 38%.

Double-A

My van spews nothing out.My 32ft Owens had a very nice head.Thus I copied that with a great improvement.I set on a toilet.My waste is no problem.Reality is I should show this invention to Rayco that did the conversion on the Dodge.I have two maney things going,and M&M sister Co.is bringing in big $$$$ as I type.Putting people to work for themselves.For $5,000 you can own a franchise and M&M sees to it that money is no problem.Bert Ps Its a 100 times better than McDonalds,and so much cheaper.I like volume,and I like to make people happy.Disney always had that in mind."Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work I go" A happy Dwarf Bert
Old July 13th 19, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 1:48:48 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Don't you have a website yet to tell people about your franchises?

Here in Gresham it is only 76F at 3 PM, but the sun feels hot. Scattered clouds. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%.

Lazy summer days.

Double-A

Old July 14th 19, 04:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

O'****-reber G=emc^2" aka "SwineBert" aka "reber_A.Hitler" wrote:
"I like the volume of my stupid & ****ty posts, and I like to make
people happy with me being a pervert Face ****ter & a Jailbird
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal with
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent being
very different from SwineBert's phony and STUPID posts which
SwineBert has detailed below: Scroll down to "wine-Song"

O'****-reber G=emc^2" aka "SwineBert" aka "reber_A.Hitler" wrote:
"After my wife Ruth died, I looked up my high-chool girlfriend
who was 8 years younger then me, said Pedophile SwineBert

"Time will tell that Bert's "Moronic, Stupid Palaver" (= MSP) is
the reality that is the easiest prediction I have ever made & it's
in http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions, said
O'****-reber G=emc^2" , whose
one-liners get ever more STUPID with each day passing ...
and the pedophile-Glazier is very proud of that.

hanson wrote:
"O'****-Glazier", you have obediently shown up for the
daily roll-call. Your servile obedience has been noted.

SwineBert, you are groveling & straining yourself again
to be seen as you being an obviously submissive pig.

Check below, for why you should not do what you just
did and see where it says:
"O'****Bert is controlled by a Jewish cabal, since Bert

the Pedo is a lock-step-marching-Judeo-Nazi whose
email address anagrams to
__ __ (reber_A.Hitler).

-------â–¼"O'****-Glazier's" obedienceâ–¼-----------

"O'****-Glazier" obediently showed up for the roll-call &
proudly announced that SwineBert is a Face-****ter &
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal with
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent being
very different from SwineBert's phony and STUPID posts.

"O'****-Glazier" is controlled by a cabal of SwineBert's
Jewish Quacks, goyisher MDs and Police-rookies +
SwineBert's Social worker + SwineBert's Creditcard
managers, all of whom have their own interests to see
that https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME
will become SwineBert's Fame when Glazier rots in
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

The crackwhore "O'****-Glazier" "reber G=emc^2" posts
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
is a prime cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism. O ya.

"O'****-Glazier" wrote:
Seen my Dr. today as my lips and tongue are very red,
swollen, and painful (from talking STUPID **** all day)
I have been losing weight fast.Now down to 155".Bert

"No fun in dying.DRs can see to it that you die while
sleeping and have a sexy dream. I like that. My last
two words when dying: "Oh ****". Go figure. O ya. Bert

hanson wrote:
Pedo-Glazier, the Quacks wont do you that favor, but the
state of the art in med-science can keep pigs like you
in a medically induced coma for many years, & easy so,
since you have always been a mental cadaver and keep
you so, until the Medicare payments for it run out ...
and you with it.... O ya. It' a given. Go figure. That's all.

So, SwineBert, given your loud Swan-Song above, well in your
case it was your Swine-Song, do never forget that Pres.
Teddy Roosevelt said:"Speak softly but carry a big stick".

BUT now, "O'****-Glazier" says:
"I speak loudly I carry rolls of Toilet-paper to wipe my sorry
asshole, after my Fetish has compelled me to **** into
other posters mouth:
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg &
I say "open wide"...& have them murdered, for O'****Bert
to **** onto their graves, which proves that O'****Bert the
Hate-monger has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his twisted,
filthy mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________
_____ "Why-WAS-I-not-loved-by-all?". Bert. ________

__________ "Now I am all alone". Bert _____________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
________ I've-never-been-so-depressed. Bert _________

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",

hanson wrote:
So, SwineBert ask your Dr. to sign you up for the
Forensic Science program [1], as it will bring you all of
https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME [1]
Chose wisely in [1], Glazier. So far, you have not done so !!!

Be clever Bert. Be not the twisted, idiotic pig, that you are.

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

Old July 14th 19, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 3:10:50 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Great Beach day 90 all sun.Huntington Beach here I come.The "Days of Bud and fun.Shooting pool for $5 is nice too when you shoot well. I win my share,and only play the best.Bert
Old July 16th 19, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 11:21:07 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Do they let you drink your Bud on the beach? I remember Troutdale with their riverside park made every family get a permit to drink in the park! Don't know about now. Maybe they have to get a permit to smoke weed as well!

Had a cool morning here. Now 79F at 3:45 PM. Some clouds that look like thunderheads in the sky. Brought my umbrella. Wind west at 4 mph Humidity 40%.

Double-A

Old July 17th 19, 06:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 3:54:46 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Getting hotter and no rain.Fires will start as the desert grass turns brown..Wind 12mph Van's air works so well you can hang meat in the back seat.Its refrig is not an ice box.I stock only bud milk and bread.
Old July 17th 19, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Best to drink Bud in a paper bag.Iuse a cooler at the beach.Police are on horse and they **** on your blanket.Its fun in the Sun.Bert
Old July 18th 19, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 1:52:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Best to drink Bud in a paper bag.Iuse a cooler at the beach.Police are on horse and they **** on your blanket.Its fun in the Sun.Bert

Currently 71F here in Gresham as of 3:00 PM. Warmer weather coming soon. That will make me uncomfortable since I have no air conditioning. Only a fan. Still some clouds around, but will be departing is coming days. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 39%. The tinder is drying out!

Portland got rid of their horse police. Too much pollution!

Double-A

Old July 19th 19, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 3:03:40 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 1:52:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Best to drink Bud in a paper bag.Iuse a cooler at the beach.Police are on horse and they **** on your blanket.Its fun in the Sun.Bert

Currently 71F here in Gresham as of 3:00 PM. Warmer weather coming soon. That will make me uncomfortable since I have no air conditioning. Only a fan. Still some clouds around, but will be departing is coming days. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 39%. The tinder is drying out!

Portland got rid of their horse police. Too much pollution!

Double-A

Anaheim has police horses.feed them an apple and they fix your parking ticket.bert
Old July 19th 19, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert "reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"Feynman gave his **lie** for this country and bad mouthed
the USA. It only shows the dim wit here is idiot. Swinebert".

hanson wrote:
Dimwit-Glazier, you Stupid Swine, scroll down where it ways
"Feynman's security clearance was permanently revoked
after which Feynman, the traitor, emigrated to Brazil." Duh!

SwineBert "reber G=emc^2" OBEDIENTLY checked in for the
daily roll-call to erudite his zeitgeist+weltbild+finstergeist with
being heavy on the "finster", which in SwineBert's case is his
own lose Sphincter as seen when:

O'****-reber G=emc^2" aka "SwineBert" aka "reber_A.Hitler" wrote:
"My theories are all based on the workings of my kiddy-toy-gyro
that is now 83 years old", which SwineBert loudly brags about
in his **Moronic Stupid Palaver** ( = MSP) then he continued:

"I like the volume of my stupid & ****ty posts, to show how
I ended up as a vagrant & a homeless bum who feeds off the
public trough and lives in a cockroach infested van with a
bucket that SwineBert ****s into, & proudly announces to be
a pervert Face-****ter & a Jewish Jailbird who operates as

http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal with
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent being
very different from SwineBert's phony and STUPID posts
which SwineBert has detailed below:
Scroll down to "Swine-Song" & then to "mental cadaver Glazier"

O'****-reber G=emc^2" aka "SwineBert" aka "reber_A.Hitler" wrote:
"After my wife Ruth died, I looked up my high-chool girlfriend
who was 8 years younger then me, said Pedophile SwineBert

"Time will tell that Bert's "Moronic, Stupid Palaver" (= MSP) is
the reality that is the easiest prediction I have ever made & it's
in http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions, said
O'****-reber G=emc^2" , whose
one-liners get ever more STUPID with each day passing, and
the Jewish pedophile-Glazier is very proud of that. It's a given.

hanson wrote:
"O'****-Glazier", you have obediently shown up for the
daily roll-call. Your servile obedience has been noted.

SwineBert, you are groveling & straining yourself again
to be seen as you being an obviously submissive pig.

Check below, for why you should not do what you just
did and see where it says:
"O'****Bert is controlled by a Jewish cabal, since Bert

the Pedo-Jew is a lock-step-marching-Judeo-Nazi whose

The deranged kike "O'****-Glazier" "reber G=emc^2" posts
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
is a prime cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism. O ya.

The crackwhore "O'****-Glazier" "reber G=emc^2 " bragged:
"My bar-tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs (21/d) I'm taking are fogging my mind". Bert
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...

"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"I park, fart & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I feel very safe when I lie. O ya. I will lie till I die". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

"If I get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert..., since
my partner, the GOPer _ Lady _Undertaker_ tells in
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker what
gruesom end she has in store for me, as she will sell
my carcass to "Waste-Management, Inc." as & while
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening". Bert

hanson wrote:
Pedo-Glazier, the Quacks wont do you that favor, but the
state of the art in med-science can keep pigs like you
in a medically induced coma for many years, & easy so,
since you have always been a mental cadaver and keep
you being so, until the Medicare payments for it run out ...

hanson wrote:
So, SwineBert ask your Dr. to sign you up for the
Forensic Science program [1], as it will bring you all of
https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME [1]
Chose wisely in [1], Glazier. So far, you have not done so !!!

Be Clever-Bert. Be not the twisted, idiotic pig, that you are.

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

PS:
More for SwineBert who seeks fame-by-association with
born Jewish, UN-AMERICAN losers, whom SwineBert
constantly cites and praises, not surprisingly, given that
SwineBert asserts to be a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik
Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22":

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=081354730X
"Feynman's security clearance was permanently revoked
by the Los Alamos Laboratory and the atomic energy
program during critical years. ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman#Personal_and_political_life
When the Soviet Union detonated its first atomic bomb, the FBI
questioned Feynman's loyalty.[Feynman' friend David Bohm was
arrested on Dec 4, 1950, who then with Feyman emigrated to Brazil.

J. Edgar Hoover, Aug 8, 1958 cited: "Richard Feynman is a
Communist, and as such is a very definite security risk. Feynman
is an extremely dangerous person & should not have a position
of public trust. In matters of intrigue Feynman is immensely clever
& he is completely ruthless, unhampered by morals, ethics, or religion
and will stop at absolutely nothing to achieve his ends.[118]

Feynman was a bongo-drum-playing, hallucinogenic-drug-user....
www.martianherald.com/10-famous-drug-addicts/page/9
Feynman used LSD, marijuana & ketamine, etc. Feynman
gave up booze when he began to show signs of alcoholism."

So, for SwineBert's Jew propaganda and Bert's attempt to
get fame-by-association "One down, the next one to go" as

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
Einstein spent his last 30 years and could not unite gravity
with magnetic fields, sort of, which is why there are all those
http://tinyurl.com/Tears-for-Einsteins-Misery wherein
it shows that AE, the wannabe plumber, AE tried to get rid
of **Newton's universal gravitational constant "G"** with his
rubber trampoline, but Einstein FAILED, and he did hide
Newton's G coyly is his GR field equation wherein the
2nd G in G_/uv = (8 pi G / c^4) is __still__ Newton's "G",
which Jewish Glazier-fools are too stupid to see. ((((LOL)))

In his personal Life, Einstein is on record to have been
a wife-beater and was arrested for it. Twice, SwineBert .

Also Einstein had to fork over all of his Nobel-prize $$$ to
his first Christian wife Mileva Maric, as hush-money, to
prevemt her from "singing" and NOT to publish detail that
SHE, Mileva Maric was the REAL creator, inventor and
intellectual Owner of "Special relativity". Duh

So, SwineBert, so much for Jewish supremacy

Next it will be explaied to you why what you think are Jews
are Jews-in-Name only. but NOT Jewish at all. These pseude
Jews merely hitched a ride on the loud Jewish Band-wagon
from 1905 on, showing that Jews are omly LOUD but no
smater then the average goyin who GOT fame by assocation....

Stay tuned Glazier you STPUID filthy Fool.... (((( LOL )))

Till then read what the eminent Jewish Scholar Harold
Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| said about you, in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT