[PS] Here's How I'm Celebrating 53 Years of Star Trek

Old September 8th 19, 06:33 AM posted to sci.space.science
The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin

Default [PS] Here's How I'm Celebrating 53 Years of Star Trek

Planetary Society Blog

Here's How I'm Celebrating 53 Years of Star Trek

http://www.planetary.org/blogs/guest...star-trek.html

Star Trek Voyager Emergency Medical Hologram and Planetary Society Board
member Robert Picardo uncovers rare Star Trek artifacts at The Planetary
Society.