Did NASA really go to moon? your thoughts??

Old September 22nd 04, 09:30 PM
Micky

Default Did NASA really go to moon? your thoughts??

I wanted to ask everybody a question?
After watching that TV programme tonight about did NASA really send man to
the moon I was most interested in what the conspiracy theory and wondered
what everybody thought on the subject.
What I found most interesting is if it did happen how did the astronauts
survive going through Allen radiation belt
Is that really posible?
Regards
Mike

Old September 22nd 04, 10:05 PM
Jeff Findley

"Micky" wrote in message
I wanted to ask everybody a question?
After watching that TV programme tonight about did NASA really send man to
the moon I was most interested in what the conspiracy theory and wondered
what everybody thought on the subject.
What I found most interesting is if it did happen how did the astronauts
survive going through Allen radiation belt
Is that really posible?

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Jeff

Old September 22nd 04, 11:26 PM
Alan Erskine

"Micky" wrote in message
it does not mention the one point I found most interesting. radition
belts????????????

Try doing some research for yourself on "Van Allen Radiation Belts". Find
out the level of radiation (how severe); the depth (thickness) of the belts;
how long it took/takes to travel through the belts.

Then, do some research on something called Time/Distance/Density.

Then, if you don't understand anything, you can come back and ask.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old September 23rd 04, 12:06 AM
Brian Thorn

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:40:59 +0100, "Micky"
wrote:

it does not mention the one point I found most interesting. radition
belts????????????

Yes, it does.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/f...html#radiation

"Bad: A big staple of the HBs is the claim that radiation in the van
Allen Belts and in deep space would have killed the astronauts in
minutes..."

Brian
Old September 23rd 04, 12:57 AM
J. Porter Clark

"Micky" writes:

it does not mention the one point I found most interesting. radition
belts????????????

Oh, yes it does.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/f...html#radiation

Wait, you said "radition belts." Maybe you're on to something
there. 8-)

--
J. Porter Clark
Old September 23rd 04, 04:55 PM
Van McNeece

om...
From: Alan Erskine )
Subject: Biking in Churchill and Lysterfield park (near Melbourne)
View this article only
Newsgroups: aus.bicycle
Date: 2004-09-20 09:46:02 PST

I must ask a question he why aren't black Americans (African
Americans) simply called ******s?

Anyone here done anything there and what's it like - I've just moved to
Doveton, south of the park so i can trap kids in the restroom and take
pics. of them in the nude. pls. email me for pics. FREE .
sex dick pussy little boys little girls.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,
not the fifteen GWB proposes.
Give NASA a real challenge

Post a follow-up to this message

Old September 26th 04, 03:14 AM
Gene Seibel

"Micky" wrote in message ...
I wanted to ask everybody a question?
After watching that TV programme tonight about did NASA really send man to
the moon I was most interested in what the conspiracy theory and wondered
what everybody thought on the subject.
What I found most interesting is if it did happen how did the astronauts
survive going through Allen radiation belt
Is that really posible?
Regards
Mike

It is possible.
--
Gene Seibel
Space Ship One - http://pad39a.com/gene/ss1.html

Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The apollo faq the inquirer UK Astronomy 5 April 15th 04 04:45 AM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM