GRAND UNIFICATION HYPOTHESIS

Old July 18th 09, 01:57 AM posted to sci.astro
cosmojoe

Default GRAND UNIFICATION HYPOTHESIS

GRAND UNIFICATION HYPOTHESIS

I am officially announcing the establishment of a new URL, zyx2.org
http://www.zyx2.org, which will begin to provide all of you interested
in both science and religion the opportunity to expand your knowledge in
both these areas, as well as all other topics. The URL is entitled,
"Grand Unification Hypothesis: The Exact Nature of the Universe & God."
Much in keeping with Alfred North Whitehead's warning that we all
tend to not deal with the underlying tenets of our belief systems, let
it now be known that neither time and space may any longer serve as the
keystones of the physical sciences, nor the concept of a god creator
validly serve as the foundation of any of the many religions around the
world who prescribe to creation themes.
These three elements, so essential to their respective systems of
belief are concepts, and as such, one you remember in areas of
theoretical analysis, concepts generally prove to be wrong, whereas
constructs tend to be right. Of these three, god creator is a mythic
concept; not at all based on solid evidence. The impression of time
flow, is also without evidence, remaining both a subjective and
physiological concept.
Those who continue to believe in these relatively antiquated tenets
of these many groups of our global society, will woefully fall behind in
all areas of social improvement, undoubtedly and ultimately leading to
the results of continuing war, pestilence, poverty, disease, hunger and
disharmony in their daily lives, and in the lives of their family and
children, as we now witness today around our world. As Noah might say
too bad for those who miss the boat, there is no recourse for those who
fail to react to these changes, and ostensibly no exception.
Before you can gain such knowledge, and before it will be meaningful
to you, you must become proficient in other things, particularly a new
study in mathematics entitled "Dynamic Geometry", a vast study in
itself, along with "Geometric Physics", which is equally comprehensive.
I have good news for you though. If you were to focus on and learn
these two new studies, an amazing world of new possibilities will unfold
before you.
The first step is yours, which, within a few short days of effort on
your part, will lead to an epiphany of enlightenment.
Remember, enlightenment is when you override you present beliefs
with a new belief which you heretofore thought wrong. It is an odd
process, underscored by a remarkable redress of you old ways by and
through the introduction of something else of which you gave little
thought or favorable thought. Let me give you your first example.
Everyone knows that a point drawn on paper, or more exactly papyrus
in Euclid's day, Euclid of course being the father of modern geometry
introduced 2,300 years ago, remains intractably fixed to the paper's
surface, no matter how you roll or bend the paper.
Everyone who followed, from Lobachevskii to Riemann, never thought
for a moment about the possibility that the paper upon which such points
were affixed was highly limiting. It was natural for everyone to
believe that these points (actually dots) drawn by some tool, such as a
pencil, were in their natural state, thus the great contributions to
geometry were not so great; with all kinds of open and closed surfaces
floating in three dimensional space, constrained to a limiting medium.
But what is this Cosmic glue keeping points stuck to paper, affixed
there by some abstract mucilage of the topologist's mind? Why do not
points find themselves independent of the paper, or any medium of mind?
They don't, because we don't see it that way.
It is in this way, some areas of our cultural knowledge has come to
its standstill.
Ask yourself why points simply cannot drift in empty
three-dimensional space; above and below the paper's surface, and if so,
why would they need to be affixed, the latter appearing to be an
oxy-moron, simply because the are separate and no longer connected by
the fibers of the paper?
Of these things no doubt you have given little thought. How else
might you? They are not taught in school, any school anywhere, be it
public or religious training, all because of a stupidly foolish
ratiocination caused by our pedagogical influence, of which there is
nothing more harmful to education, making education but style, a sort of
academic vogue.
It is not at all modern man's fault, we being sort of pushed ahead,
acquiescing to those things we are told are right.
Now I am not sure how many of you care about particle physics, nor
if interest in such runs in your family. Had your grandfather ever
spoke to you about the corpuscular theories of the classical Greek
thinkers living thousands of years ago? Did he mention, that they
seemed to be suffering from theoretical conflicts so serious, that
modern high energy physics would be hamstrung by these ancient
loopholes? How about your numerous science teachers and professors of
sub-atomic chemistry? Did any of them say that "we have a problem
Houston", having already set forth in search of Mr. Higgs' boson, aka.,
the God Particle? No. Of course not, for they had already been
captivated by Dalton, Boyle and Avogadro: the pedagogical mold already
having been cast.
You see, it seemed to be a good idea one day while sitting at a
garden party to suggest all this air and wind surrounding everyone,
being invisible, was just unknown, and then, after a short overnight,
come to insist that it was gas. Profound of course. Conceptual, yes.
Wrapped up in its pedagogical blanket, we like to call it atoms. So
did Democritus, two thousand years ago. He like atomoi, not having
heard the word atom, the latter being struck centuries later.
Despite these things being exceptionally small, believed to be the
smallest extant form of matter possible, they had one big problem. What
was between them? It was the same kind of problem with a god creator.
What created god? What was before, what was between? Really fair
questions to ask. But no one asks them anymore, after all, we've got it
all virtually wrapped up, heated and ready to serve. Why, with a little
mustard, the Higgs boson will work great. And a god creator will work
equally as well. Just resurrect the Inquisition, chase down a few
nerds, cook the witches, and polish the pretty red cheeks of the kids,
and all will be well.

#18 Logically, you cannot have a force of gravity ; monograph-book:UNIFICATION OF THE FORCES OF PHYSICS AS A COULOMB UNIFICATION a_plutonium[_1_] Astronomy Misc 0 February 26th 08 03:09 AM
Unification of Physics kenseto[_1_] Astronomy Misc 1 February 11th 08 11:34 PM
Rudiment of Effectuationism Grand Unification Theory brian a m stuckless Policy 0 December 17th 05 03:37 PM
Rudiment of Effectuationism Grand Unification Theory brian a m stuckless Astronomy Misc 0 December 17th 05 03:37 PM
Unification of Electromagnetism and Gravity is Trivial! Fusioneer Astronomy Misc 1 March 2nd 05 01:00 AM