Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old July 12th 09, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Very bad monsoon storm just came through. Got 3 inches of rain in 2
hours. Big puddles every where. Its a shame so much water going down the
street. Well solar barrels are full. Did all my wash. Should I not be
able to post after 9am Monday its like I told you I will not pay that
404 buck fraudulent bill. Embarq has hit my cello phone bill hard now
that they sold that end of their business to Century. It all
figures,as the poor must pay O ya TreBert

Old July 13th 09, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 12, 2:30*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Very bad monsoon storm just came through. Got 3 inches of rain in 2
hours. Big puddles every where. Its a shame so much water going down the
street. Well solar barrels are full. Did all my wash. *Should I not be
able to post after 9am Monday its like I told you I will not pay that
404 buck fraudulent bill. * Embarq has hit my cello phone bill hard now
that they sold that end of their business to Century. * *It all
figures,as the poor must pay *O ya * TreBert

Global domination takes practice, and so why not practice on Florida?

The last time they tried, it seems their puppet warlord Hitler didn't
quite cut the mustard or otherwise have "the right stuff". Perhaps
this time it'll be entirely different.

~ BG
Old July 13th 09, 02:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Bg with money you can put your people in office. right people in florida
are the "Good old Boys" They are white republicans. They are clansman.
They are Crist's men. They will kill you and have a big smile. trebert

Old July 13th 09, 01:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

78amHigh of 93Fat4pm Shuttle again to go off around 7pm Little
chance,but big money maker. Very little interest by the public. NASA
after over 40 years of low orbiting has put man in space boring. I am
more interested in getting one of those $25,000,000 toilet. Predict
today will be a bad day for stock market since I have decided to pay
Embarq zip on my fraudulent $404 phone bill. Shuttles chance of firing
is also zip. best time for good weather at the cape is 12:30 PM.
Trebert

Old July 13th 09, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Monsoon Just went through,but not as bad a yesterday Yes its headed for
the cape,but could be clear by 7 pm Nightbat tell Twitty I have no
cash money(until Aug. 3 Paid Embarq 178.45 to settle that $404 bill.
They own the home phone cello phone and TV. Again it shows capitalism
with its completions is long died. The poor will pay or sit in the
silent dark. All I can say I am in the same boat(maybe more rocky)
than you guys. No food stamps. My offer will always stand for you both.
need a roof "my home is yours" 500 homes went on the block
yesterday,and have no news how that went Trebert PS maybe you guys
can help get M&M that 2 million buck loan. That is another reason Embarq
has me by the balls.

Old July 13th 09, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

OK I'm a worry wart. I want these shuttles scrubbed for good as of now.
I have a bad bad feeling. I hate to predict disasters but that space
debris will not go away. 40 years is more than enough. People are not
interested in the Endeavor. let it be safe on the ground,and the crew
go home to their families. Its like playing russian roulette,and no
winners Best to keep in mind the shuttle is called "endeavor" and that
means an effort to obtain something I even means away of testing your
own powers to accomplish. To me its a very formal word,and being a
humble kind of guy I best use that easy word for me I will "TRY"
TreBert