Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

Old December 26th 08, 06:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA

Bin Al-Kaib wrote:

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 06:17:36 -0800 (PST), Ian Parker
wrote:

Even if my posts are stupid which I do not believe they are (in any
case you are obliged to conclusively demostrate they are) this does
not compare with anomymity.

Bull****. What matters is the content and the context. In your case,
you're a psychotic trolll looking to spread hate and damage to the
newsgroups with your blatherings. That is far more damaging than
someone posting anonymously.

You are an American fascist.

You will never win, Ian. You need to give up and seek medical help,
even if it especially means you being incarcerated in a rubber room at
the local funny farm for the rest of your unnatural life.

For exercising his constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of
expression and freedom of speech, no doubt. Why do you hate America and
Americans for their freedoms?
Old December 26th 08, 09:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

Default Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news

Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
Have you seen his daughters? (Myrabo's, not Kilmer's). One of is
daughters was in my freshman class. Very beautiful and very intelligent,
but not an engineering type, so she transferred out.

Does she strip the wax off of her college dorm room floor at around 3 AM,
like Jordan did? :-)

Somehow, I doubt it. She was more of an English lit type.

Pat

--
Greg Moore
Ask me about lily, an RPI based CMC.

Old December 27th 08, 12:59 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Ian Parker wrote:

:On 26 Dec, 05:45, Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: :
: :You have ignored the main point ANOMYMITY
: :
:
: You have ignore the main points STUPIDITY AND LUNACY.
:
:Even if my posts are stupid ...
:

*IF*????

:
:... which I do not believe they are (in any
:case you are obliged to conclusively demostrate they are) this does
:not compare with anomymity.
:

You don't believe lots of facts and believe lots of things that
aren't. We've already established that. I'm not 'obliged' to
demonstrate anything. I'm not even obliged to give your remarks the
derision they deserve, although I sometimes choose to do so.

Your stupidity has been self-demonstrating.

:
:When I was a boy we were all taught that the sending of anonymous was
:highly reprehensible.
:

Welcome to Usenet, where everyone can post whatever (and however) they
want and each reader can give whatever weight to any given posting
that they care to.

Personally, I generally discount anonymous postings heavily. But
then, I also tend to discount idiots heavily, even if they're posting
under what seems like a 'real name'.

You, of course, are free to do whatever you care to in that regard.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old December 27th 08, 02:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Bin Al-****you wrote:

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 17:59:38 -0700, Fred J. McCall
wrote:

You, of course, are free to do whatever you care to in that regard.

And if he offs himself in pursuit of that freedom, the better.

Posted by Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA

OM

--

]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [

Old December 27th 08, 02:50 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Elfritz Non Grata wrote:

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 20:17:38 -0600, kT wrote:

Posted by Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA

Prove it. you racist troll. And posting forged headers don't count.

Quoting Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA from the headers :

Old December 27th 08, 04:20 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Elfritz Non Grata wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 20:50:50 -0600, kT wrote:

Elfritz Non Grata wrote:

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 20:17:38 -0600, kT wrote:

Posted by Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA
Prove it. you racist troll. And posting forged headers don't count.

Quoting Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA from the headers :

This isn't any sort of proof, you nazi retard. The only proof you've
shown so far is that you're an idiot. Quoting headers doesn't mean
**** save for demonstrating what a retard you are.

And a troll.

Quoting Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA from the headers :

Organization " *Tommy Lee Elfritz is a Nazi Troll ******* *AND* a Child
Molester!*
Old December 27th 08, 01:00 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Tom Sanderson wrote:

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 22:20:54 -0600, kT wrote:

Quoting Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA from the headers :

Organization " *Tommy Lee Elfritz is a Nazi Troll ******* *AND* a Child
Molester!*

I'm curious. What do you hope to accomplish with this?

Nothing. Robert Mosley III already is a perfect example of the average
American fascist. There are millions of people in America just like him.

Enjoy! If you get bored with him there is always Rand and Fred as well.

Old December 27th 08, 01:50 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Ian Parker

On 26 Dec, 18:54, kT wrote:

For exercising his constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of
expression and freedom of speech, no doubt. Why do you hate America and
Americans for their freedoms?

I am BTW British. Britain under Tony Blair got iself involved in Iraq.
Goodness knows why. In Britain we have a consitution but it is
unwritten and rather vague. All power is theoretically vested in the
monarchy but there are, of course, unwritten constraints.

The Queen could theoretically dismiss all the Armed Forces chiefs but
obviously won't. There is a sense of propiety which is rather similar
in practice to America, but is not enshrined in law. I suppose in the
ultimate the Queen would have to resolve a consitutional dispute
herself.

If the monarcy were to be abolished, and the way Prince Charles is
behaving this looks like a distict possibility a full written
constitution would be needed.

The general tone of what "bin Al-kalb" says does in fact serve to
confirm my basic contentions. That is, of course, what he is.

- Ian Parker
Old December 27th 08, 02:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Ian Parker wrote:
On 26 Dec, 18:54, kT wrote:

For exercising his constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of
expression and freedom of speech, no doubt. Why do you hate America and
Americans for their freedoms?

I am BTW British.

There you have it, more evidence that the usenet has done more to spread
American and Western style democracy throughout the world than the
combined efforts and failures of George W. Bush and Tony Blair.

Hail Usenet! Long live the Usenet!

Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar kT Space Shuttle 151 December 29th 08 07:50 AM
Astronaut Steve MacLean Appointed President of the CSA (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 September 6th 08 06:26 PM
AG LIAR Rick Nelson Space Shuttle 0 February 6th 06 11:15 PM
Canadian Space Agency Astronaut Steve MacLean Honoured by Israeli Delegation Jacques van Oene Space Shuttle 0 July 21st 03 08:20 PM
Canadian Space Agency Astronaut Steve MacLean Honoured by Israeli Delegation Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 July 21st 03 08:20 PM