Mars Global Surveyor Images: June 8-14, 2006

Old June 14th 06, 04:45 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.geo.geology

Default Mars Global Surveyor Images: June 8-14, 2006

MARS GLOBAL SURVEYOR IMAGES
June 8-14, 2006

The following new images taken by the Mars Orbiter Camera (MOC) on
the Mars Global Surveyor spacecraft are now available:

o Travelling Companions (Released 08 June 2006)
http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2006/06/08

o Intersection (Released 09 June 2006)
http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2006/06/09

o Windswept (Released 10 June 2006)
http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2006/06/10

o Designer Troughs (Released 11 June 2006)
http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2006/06/11

o Age Relationship (Released 12 June 2006)
http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2006/06/12

o Mars at Ls 66 Degrees (Released 13 June 2006)
http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2006/06/13

o Waning Cap (Released 14 June 2006)
http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2006/06/14

All of the Mars Global Surveyor images are archived he

http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/index.html

Mars Global Surveyor was launched in November 1996 and has been
in Mars orbit since September 1997. It began its primary
mapping mission on March 8, 1999. Mars Global Surveyor is the
first mission in a long-term program of Mars exploration known as
the Mars Surveyor Program that is managed by JPL for NASA's Office
of Space Science, Washington, DC. Malin Space Science Systems (MSSS)
and the California Institute of Technology built the MOC
using spare hardware from the Mars Observer mission. MSSS operates
the camera from its facilities in San Diego, CA. The Jet Propulsion
Laboratory's Mars Surveyor Operations Project operates the Mars Global
Surveyor spacecraft with its industrial partner, Lockheed Martin
Astronautics, from facilities in Pasadena, CA and Denver, CO.

Old June 14th 06, 08:06 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.geo.geology

[...]

Status on the journey through the white hole

Authoritarianism is sick. A man successfully contacting
famous people as a high authority. Its like the Christian
colonists who ban smoking promote strong police to their
colonist lifestyles. You know, unnecessary dictatorship.
Colonist cultures have their conservativeness, its a land of
the unknown, and they like to keep it that way. Never know
when a red indian comes, and starts selling cigarettes.

We are heading to a colony, unknown to even Mr. Bush.
Colonies are dangerous places, and one needs to know
his way around. So this journey is a secret one. Mr. Hubbard's
organization is running it in secret. Yes, they do ask for
your discressions, in case we all make it back alive,
and believe me, nobody would believe you that you were
on some other planet. You are special people, for
receiving a chance of a lifetime, to escape Earth,
and join us to a journey and see Earth's twin planet
being built, for special people. Enjoy your trip gentlemen.
The co-pilot and I will remain in our deck for securiy
reasons, but feel free to ask the stuardesses about any
needs you may have. At night the gravity device will
be set to a comfortable half G. The trip will take 36 days.
Again, welcome aboard, and enjoy your trip!

(Big clapping and excitement on the starship among the
hunchbacks, on the starship named Journey through
the White Hole. And so, the journey begun.)

2come

Old June 14th 06, 08:10 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.geo.geology

[...]

Did I say Scientology? The last I need is some super-
psycho sect suing me. It can be any cult or secret
organization.

Old June 14th 06, 11:48 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.geo.geology

[...]

Captain starts the speech with a cigarette in his mouth
and saying something like: Guess why I selected you people
for this trip. And he shows that he has a hump on his
back. Like popeye, he mumbles with one eye.

And a red indian surely showed up, selling cigarettes.
He had 100 legs, but that's for later.

Ok. revising the mat.

So, some hunchback. he goes to a trip to space.
the world's stupidest dialogs, taken so seriously.
we have to leave earth because. its horrible.
ending up in a rocket. leaving earth. having stupid
moments. getting into a large spaceship, and going
to another planet, occupied by fascists and vampiries,
and the crew of hunchbbacks were sold by the camptain
and the co-pilot to the fascisits. Now this all had a
total recall start, that the hunchback had a promise
for three wishes to come true. so it looks that he was
set up for being sold.

he secretly arrives to this planet, and gets involved
with people there, and strange events, and the
vampires are on his side, but at this point its all magical
and he is bitten by a vampire, he is kind of thrown
around with the events. and, of course, the idea is
to rescue his hunchmates, and return to earth.
Drakula got involved, but not like how you would
expect from a gentleman.

Old June 15th 06, 12:32 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.geo.geology

[...]

Or perhaps, he is the greatest gentleman of all.

The russian man puts in another CD, Beethoven's
Moonlight Sonata.

Old June 15th 06, 12:58 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.geo.geology

[...]

He gets up, and his arms open to batwings, not real
wings, like a coat, but magically, he takes gel,
and flattens his hair back, with his two hands.

He was the Drakula man. He whispered: "Shhhhhhhhh".

Old June 15th 06, 01:01 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.geo.geology

[...]

He Walked out to the balcony, took out very long
binaculars, and looked up toward the sky.

Old June 15th 06, 01:07 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.geo.geology

[...]

(At the end, Tarzan got kidnapped himmself by the
snakemouths, and the hunchbabcks rescued him,
but the planet also got kaputed)

more to come, this is just ideas.

Old June 15th 06, 01:12 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.geo.geology

[...]

Hitler needs those Googles.