GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: June 6, 2006

Old June 14th 06, 01:55 AM posted to sci.astro

Default GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: June 6, 2006

More wacko nonsense! What crippled planet Earth? What galactic wars?
What problems in our upper-chest regions? What first contact fleet?
What Sirians?

In other words, what a total load of CRAP!

Saul Levy

On 13 Jun 2006 14:45:48 -0700, wrote:

Update from The REAL Galactic Federation
June 6, 2006
Communicated thru Sheldan Nidle of The Planetary Activation Org.
http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

While your old reality recedes, the solar system pursues her
own renovations. Realities, as we have mentioned many times, are
interlocked or clustered together. This is the case with this
solar system, in which the Sun and your sister planets are tied
together by a number of vital common interests. As Mother Earth
changes, so does the rest of the solar system. Long ago, this
system was pristine; the 12 daughter planets sailed in harmonious,
near-perfect orbits around the Sun. The forces and energies acting
upon them were carefully allotted. Then the great galactic wars
swept in and, with a series of severe skirmishes, changed your
solar system into a scarred remnant of her former self. It is this
that led to this system's devolution into a limited consciousness
reality. Among the changes were elliptical orbits, the eventual
disappearance of her innermost world, and the sudden demise of her
outermost water world. These events caused the turning down of
Mother Earth's energies and resulted in the crippled planet that
you presently reside on as guests.

An important point for you to grasp is your status as guests.
You are not true members of this planetary ecosystem; rather, you
are extraterrestrials drawn from 50 star-nations dotted throughout
this galactic neighborhood. As such, you each have a special
responsibility to take care of and protect this beautiful water
world. Mother Earth has done much to ensure your survival in this
most dangerous limited consciousness environment. All she asks in
turn is that you now make amends for your destructive actions
against her. This need is one that you are more than capable of
fulfilling. Our part is to aid you by providing, once we arrive in
great numbers, the technology and logistics to carry out what is
immediately essential. Bear in mind that your deeds of the past
500 years have accelerated massive planet-wide extinctions.
Further, your misuse of your industrial and petroleum-based
inventions have brought great plagues upon you and your fragile
environment. These developments helped to further speed up the
rate of extinctions over the past 100 years.

Many of you are also experiencing problems in your upper
chest region. The integration of your new thymus chakra was
delayed; as this procedure can somewhat affect your body's present
immune system. Our Galactic Federation medical teams are currently
monitoring this process closely, and a number of procedures are
being followed to see that this new chakra comes in as easily as
possible. However, be warned that a more powerful thymus can
initially affect you by producing a temporary increase in fatigue.
If this happens, we recommend that you take time out to have a
nap. Having integrated, your body can then reward you with
increased energies to complete your tasks. In many senses, your
bodies have the growing pains of young children as you grow back
into fully conscious Beings.

Today, we discussed what is now happening on your world. We
are forever thankful for your energies, your support, and your
unswerving assistance in these matters. Soon, we shall arrive on
your shores. Be together, and use your great abilities to support
what is now so close to happening. We now take our leave.
Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the
perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed
Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasijaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and
Be Blessed in Love and Joy!)

Planetary Activation Organization
http://www.paoweb.com

This copy was reposted by Robert E. McElwaine
PAO Member
Eckankar Initiate
B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC

Old June 14th 06, 02:24 AM posted to sci.astro

Saul Levy wrote:
More wacko nonsense! What crippled planet Earth? What galactic wars?
What problems in our upper-chest regions? What first contact fleet?
What Sirians?

In other words, what a total load of CRAP!

Saul Levy

He can write whatever he wants. You don't even know who he is.
There are other threads you know.

Old June 14th 06, 02:30 AM posted to sci.astro

More wacko nonsense! What crippled planet Earth? What galactic wars?
What problems in our upper-chest regions? What first contact fleet?
What Sirians?

In other words, what a total load of CRAP!

Saul Levy

He can write whatever he wants. You don't even know who he is.
There are other threads you know.

There are people who read every thread and they become annoyed of
everything. I read none other than little responses once in a while.
I don't have an idea who's here.

Old June 14th 06, 03:12 AM posted to sci.astro

More wacko nonsense! What crippled planet Earth? What galactic wars?
What problems in our upper-chest regions? What first contact fleet?
What Sirians?

In other words, what a total load of CRAP!

Saul Levy

He can write whatever he wants. You don't even know who he is.
There are other threads you know.

There are people who read every thread and they become annoyed of
everything. I read none other than little responses once in a while.
I don't have an idea who's here.

But then again, I am a special case. I am suing the whole netiquette
in the human rights courts. In fact I submitted a crimes against
humanity case in Geneva today.

--

Filing a human rights complaint on Google, Inc. of Mountain View,
California, US

To the UN human rights department

Filing on : June 13 2006

Filed against :
Google, Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043

Complaint Description:
(Product Name: Groups Beta and Library Project) Google is guilty of
criminal human rights attrocities for abusing their power on the
Internet to infringe on people's privacy, archive chats made from
people's homes in non-deletable permanent archival forms, violating
free spirit, and leaving people tortured. (Bush says America does not
torture).

Like Ceausescu in power, Google abused their powers for self
interests, and targeted 'public domains' for unilateral control. Google

(for their commercial interests) gained access of world book libraries,

and disregarding their infringment on 15 million copyrights, they
violated human cultures worldwide, an act of crimes against humanities
(in the cultural regards) and cultural attrocities (vandalism of human
cultural assets criminally). Please take this complaint seriously.

Desired Resolution:

Google needs to recognize that human rights violations are
international crimes involving terrorizing cultural and human aspects
and people. What Google is corrupting involves the highest courts.

Thank You,

(name of tortured)
(address, contact)

its a matter of indiscrimination. I am writing up a detailed case
to Kofi Annan, they asked me to elaborate. I am meeting Kofi
Annan tomorrow, and we are going to... I forgot what he was
saying, some city in some country, I think it was, ah, icecreamland.
No worries he said there. The Internet will not bother me there.

Old June 14th 06, 03:17 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

Kofi has a real problem with the Internet. He is fighting Bush,
not to mix the Internet with human rights. He is offended to mix
matters of bloodshed and software. Because black people hate
software, they like music and dancing, but not geek stuff in
the human rights departments.

Old June 14th 06, 03:24 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

Typo: He is fighting *like* Bush. Politically.

Old June 14th 06, 03:33 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

You know, I thought archiving chat made from home and
making it in undeletable forms and permanently archived
(commercially) is a human rights violation. That's what I thought.
I mean not like I am smarter than him. Not like I want to
intrude with his wars against starvation and African AIDS
problems and human trafficking and genocides and stuff,
you know, with babble problems on the Internet. Why is
mine more important. He sees these problems as intrusions
from the real problems. I mean, he talked to me, he
explained me this on the phone.

Old June 14th 06, 03:48 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

That's why have a great personality for making films,
because if the idea is to distract from real problems,
then movies are great for that. So that's why you see me
here making films, the best films in the world, which,
I already received comments from Spielberg himself
that if the film makes it, it will likely get the worst
movie in the world award, because, you know. He knows.

Old June 14th 06, 03:59 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

Like Michio Kaku, the inventor of field theories. Co-inventor.
They talk to me, haha, the man I was looking for. Just today,
Michio Kaku sent me to icecreamland in my email. He suddenly
responded to me like he doesn't know me, and referred me
for any information to his website.

Fine, good bye. Its like a momentary awakening, and
like Americans in regards to the Iraq war a week after
it started and the whole world protesting, but Americans
are paying 10 dollars for gas, and they don't care.

Old June 14th 06, 04:09 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

Europeans are paying 8-9 dollars per gallon. 70percent
is taxes to the government. And the governments don't
drop the taxes. Isn't that ridiculous, people have to walk,
and keep the car in the garage. Scooters. Scooters.
Too libral, that's that fascist slang in the USA. But
these things have to happen, to beat down the fascism,
because our generation are the martirs, the victims of
a corrupt society, oil corruptions, conservative fascism,
religious fascism, cartels, regimes, religions in the
government. Banning everything cultural, infringing on
everything private or cultural by pirate corporations.
We, will survive. And live driving mopeds like the Chinese.

6/6/6 pogostix Misc 90 February 5th 08 01:21 AM
Rosetta Update - June 2, 2006 [email protected] News 0 June 5th 06 05:02 PM
GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: April 25, 2006 Saul Levy Astronomy Misc 0 May 4th 06 03:41 PM
Final Call for Papers: IMECS 2006 (the multiconference of 14 engineering & scientific computing conferences) [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 March 30th 06 05:29 PM
Cassini Update - June 17, 2005 [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 June 17th 05 08:08 PM