LaDonna's 99 FBI files are uploaded RE Apollo

Old June 19th 04, 03:36 PM
LaDonna Wyss

(Derek Lyons) wrote in message ...
(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:
I notice it's been seven hours now since those files were posted, and
not one of the blow-hards in here has taken a look.

And you know that how? (Or to put is simply, you are lying outright
as I have been there and examined multiple pages. So far they are
either a) too blurry to read or b) unconnected to Apollo 1.)

Is it that difficult to log in? All you have to do is click the little box on
the right that says "join", scroll down to where it asks you to type
in the word you see in the goofy box, click the box at the bottom of
the screen to join.

Yet another misleading statement. If you don't have a Yahoo! account
the process is considerably different.

OR, could it be you don't WANT to see them because then you will no
longer have anything to rant about? It's midnight central now; I'll
check sometime tomorrow and see if anyone has ventured over there and
posted a response to Google. **chuckling**

Not one of us will post a response to Google, as none of use are using
Google. Despite multiple explanations you remain wilfully ignorant of
how Google relates to newsgroups.

D.

It's STILL under Google, Mr. Split-Hairs. You know what I mean, and
I'm not going to spend hours typing "Internet Correct" terminology to
suit everyone. You all know what I mean by Google, so get over it.
As for the posts not being there or being too blurry to read--which is
it? They're either not there, or they're too blurry to read. They
cannot be both. But the fact is, I've seen them, they are there, and
I know this because I KNOW HOW TO USE THE INTERNET!!!! Perhaps you
need lessons? If dumb little-ole "Doesn't Use Outlook Express" can
figure it out, and you can't, well...I don't think you're trying very
hard.
P.S. I also know you only spent three minutes TRYING to get to the
postings. And, no, I'm not going to tell you how I know that. :-)
LaDonna
Old June 19th 04, 03:39 PM
LaDonna Wyss

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:
[...]

OOPS. Speaking of blurry, I haven't had but two sips of coffee and I
just realized I misread what you wrote. SO, let's try again, shall
we? What do you mean they are unrelated to Apollo One? I don't know
how much time you took to read them, but they are ALL related to
Apollo One. Perhaps YOU need coffee?
My statement Google vs. Outlook Express stands.
LaDonna
Old June 19th 04, 03:40 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message ...
"P. Maxson" wrote in message

These aren't the words of Paul Maxson. Probably, due to the words
"guys/gals" that this is yet another post by not PM, but OM.

Well, if it isn't Paul he's doing one heck of an impersonation--right
down to using his email addresses!
I love how you people see "imposters" everywhere.
LaDonna
Old June 19th 04, 05:47 PM
Derek Lyons

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:
It's STILL under Google, Mr. Split-Hairs. You know what I mean, and
I'm not going to spend hours typing "Internet Correct" terminology to
suit everyone.

If you won't bother to learn and use proper terminology here, then why
are we to believe that you have taken care to find and use proper
terminology and procedures elsewhere? (Especially when it's obvious
you haven't.)

You all know what I mean by Google, so get over it.
As for the posts not being there or being too blurry to read--which is
it? They're either not there, or they're too blurry to read. They
cannot be both.

Not true at all. I can easily create a file that is both there and
too blurry to read. Try FBI98.pcx

But the fact is, I've seen them, they are there, and I know this because
I KNOW HOW TO USE THE INTERNET!!!! Perhaps you need
lessons? If dumb little-ole "Doesn't Use Outlook Express" can
figure it out, and you can't, well...I don't think you're trying very
hard.

I never claimed they were not there, only that they were poor quality
in spots. There's a difference.

P.S. I also know you only spent three minutes TRYING to get to the
postings. And, no, I'm not going to tell you how I know that. :-)

Another lie on your part. While it was only three minutes, I didn't
'try to get to the postings', I *did* get to the postings. And I know
full well how you did it ****-for-brains. Do you think you and Paul
are the only folks here who moderate Yahoo! Groups forums?

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Old June 19th 04, 07:16 PM
OM

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:47:44 GMT, (Derek
Lyons) wrote:

And I know full well how you did it ****-for-brains.

....Careful. Derek. You'll have to killfile yourself for flaming poor
LaBimbo like that.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 19th 04, 09:33 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
I love how you people see "imposters" everywhere.

Why not? You and "scott" and Stuffie and B00b Haller find conspiracy in NASA
everywhere.

Old June 19th 04, 09:37 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
m...
It's STILL under Google, Mr. Split-Hairs.

*NO, IT IS NOT*.

I have not read *even one* of your messages on Google. I have only read your
messages here on sci.space.history, which is *not* and never has been a part
of Google.

I'm not going to spend hours typing "Internet Correct" terminology to
suit everyone.

If you *insist* on looking and acting stupid, why would you expect anyone to
treat you seriously? If you refuse to use correct terminology in a newgroup
where doing so is critical, then you deserve the way you've been treated.
Some investigator you are.

I know this because I KNOW HOW TO USE THE INTERNET!!!!

If this was the case, then why do you keep referring to sci.space.history as
a website, when it's an Internet newsgroup?

Old June 19th 04, 09:40 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Derek Lyons" wrote in message
(Anyone who actually knows how to use the
internet can easily discern that I use OE for neither newsgroups nor
email.)

I haven't found another newsreader I've liked. I use Outlook for email. I've
been using MyIE2 every now and then as a browser. IE just ****es me off when
I'm in the midst of entering a password when suddenly a website in another
window has finally loaded and it switches to that window. MyIE2 uses tabs
and doesn't do that, and so far I haven't found anything wrong with it.

Old June 19th 04, 11:47 PM
OM

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:37:20 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

I know this because I KNOW HOW TO USE THE INTERNET!!!!

If this was the case, then why do you keep referring to sci.space.history as
a website, when it's an Internet newsgroup?

....The only part of the internet she truly understands is surfing
websites for kiddie porn. Which is probably how she met Paul Maxson in
the first place.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 August 1st 04 09:08 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM