Why Conservatives Should Vote for Kerry

Old January 6th 05, 04:27 AM
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: (Eric Chomko) wrote:

: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
: :
: :: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: :: ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
: :: :
: :: :: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: :: :: :: Hop David wrote:
: :: :: ::
: :: :: :: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :: :: :: :
: :: :: :: : Well, yes, I can. However, I can't explain it to YOU because your
: :: :: :: : ears are so firmly stopped by your glutes.
: :: :: :: :
: :: :: :: :Please, no more of this crap.
: :: :: ::
: :: :: :: You want to decapitate Eric?
: :: :: :
: :: :: :This group is sci.space.policy. I am guilty of treating it like
: :: :: :alt.politics. But I do post on topic posts. Fred, you treat this place
: :: :: :like alt.flame and have NEVER posted on topic posts.
: :: :
: :: :: No, this group is *NOT* sci.space.policy. You crossposted this
: :: :: bull****. Live with it.
: :: :
: :: :Okay, from which group are you posting and off topic?
: :
: :: The same ones you are, dumbass.
: :
: :Which one are you viewing the posts from?

: What difference does it make? This subject line isn't exactly 'on
: topic' for ANY of them.

That wasn't the point. I asked you a question, had reminded you that you
NEVER post on-topic, and then we both got scolded by the 'moderator'
because we are treating, evidently two different newsgroups, as alt.flame.

Why do you find it difficult to tell from where you post? Further, it was
YOU that claimed you were not part of sci.space.policy. Okay, if not, from
where?

Eric

: --
: "Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar
: territory."
: --G. Behn
Old January 6th 05, 05:20 AM
Fred J. McCall

(Eric Chomko) wrote:

:Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
:
:: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
:: ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
:: :
:: :: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
:: :: ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
:: :: :
:: :: :: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
:: :: :: :: Hop David wrote:
:: :: :: ::
:: :: :: :: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
:: :: :: :: :
:: :: :: :: : Well, yes, I can. However, I can't explain it to YOU because your
:: :: :: :: : ears are so firmly stopped by your glutes.
:: :: :: :: :
:: :: :: :: :Please, no more of this crap.
:: :: :: ::
:: :: :: :: You want to decapitate Eric?
:: :: :: :
:: :: :: :This group is sci.space.policy. I am guilty of treating it like
:: :: :: :alt.politics. But I do post on topic posts. Fred, you treat this place
:: :: :: :like alt.flame and have NEVER posted on topic posts.
:: :: :
:: :: :: No, this group is *NOT* sci.space.policy. You crossposted this
:: :: :: bull****. Live with it.
:: :: :
:: :: :Okay, from which group are you posting and off topic?
:: :
:: :: The same ones you are, dumbass.
:: :
:: :Which one are you viewing the posts from?
:
:: What difference does it make? This subject line isn't exactly 'on
:: topic' for ANY of them.
:
:That wasn't the point. I asked you a question,

And I make it a policy never to answer idiotic questions.

:had reminded you that you NEVER post on-topic,

In other words, you LIED.

:and then we both got scolded by the 'moderator'

George isn't a moderator (at least of any group this is going to, I
don't think).

:because we are treating, evidently two different newsgroups, as alt.flame.
:
:Why do you find it difficult to tell from where you post?

It's not difficult. Again, I just make it a policy not to answer
questions from idiots.

:Further, it was
:YOU that claimed you were not part of sci.space.policy.

It's not a claim. It's a fact. You ever see me post anything to
sci.space.policy that didn't come in via crosspost? Use that blob on
top of your neck for something besides a hat stand.

:Okay, if not, from where?

Why, from here, of course.

--
"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
soul with evil."
Old January 6th 05, 07:26 PM
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: (Eric Chomko) wrote:

: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
: :
: :: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: :: ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
: :: :
: :: :: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: :: :: ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
: :: :: :
: :: :: :: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: :: :: :: :: Hop David wrote:
: :: :: :: ::
: :: :: :: :: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :: :: :: :: :
[...]

You just like to pose them? And make idiotic statements as well.

: :had reminded you that you NEVER post on-topic,

: In other words, you LIED.

No, you never post on-topic posts.

: :and then we both got scolded by the 'moderator'

: George isn't a moderator (at least of any group this is going to, I
: don't think).

Your "I don't think" comment makes sense.

: :because we are treating, evidently two different newsgroups, as alt.flame.
: :
: :Why do you find it difficult to tell from where you post?

: It's not difficult. Again, I just make it a policy not to answer
: questions from idiots.

Yeah, right...

: :Further, it was
: :YOU that claimed you were not part of sci.space.policy.

: It's not a claim. It's a fact. You ever see me post anything to
: sci.space.policy that didn't come in via crosspost? Use that blob on
: top of your neck for something besides a hat stand.

: :Okay, if not, from where?

: Why, from here, of course.

Yep, useless as usual.

: --
Old January 7th 05, 02:37 AM
Alan Anderson

(Eric Chomko) wrote:

:: :Well over half want us out.
:
:: Cite? Or did you just pull this number out of your ass?
:
:
http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature...8/overstretch/

Nothing on that page says a thing about how many people want anything.

id I say over 50%? Oops, I meant 98%!!!! See this link:
:http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/postelection.html

That's a guy quoting *himself* as a source, for pity's sake. Where can we
find these "latest surveys" he mentions and see for ourselves what they
say?

:Clinton balanced the budget.

Wrong.

To be fair, Clinton did sign a balanced budget into law (after a
Republican-controlled Congress handed it to him).

:The GOP House impeached him due to pure
artisan politics.

Wrong.

Indeed. Eric has a demonstrated blind spot when it comes to Clinton's
perjury. (At least he got the right House this time, though.)

***

Fred, please consider just killfiling the guy. By responding to him,
you're contributing to the noise, and giving him an excuse to keep
blathering. Let him think he won something -- his opinions aren't
important to you anyway, are they?
Old January 7th 05, 04:21 PM
Eric Chomko

Alan Anderson ) wrote:
: wrote:

:
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
:
: :: :Well over half want us out.
: :
: :: Cite? Or did you just pull this number out of your ass?
: :
: :
http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature...8/overstretch/

: Nothing on that page says a thing about how many people want anything.

: id I say over 50%? Oops, I meant 98%!!!! See this link:
: :http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/postelection.html

: That's a guy quoting *himself* as a source, for pity's sake. Where can we
: find these "latest surveys" he mentions and see for ourselves what they
: say?

: :Clinton balanced the budget.
:
: Wrong.

: To be fair, Clinton did sign a balanced budget into law (after a
: Republican-controlled Congress handed it to him).

Simple formula:

Clinton + GOP Congress = balanced budget
Bush + GOP Congress = deficits

Before you gove the GOP Congres too much credit reread the formula.

: :The GOP House impeached him due to pure
: artisan politics.
:
: Wrong.

: Indeed. Eric has a demonstrated blind spot when it comes to Clinton's
: perjury. (At least he got the right House this time, though.)

What was the motivation of the GOP House to impeach Clinton? For the good
of the people and the country? Pure partisan politics. The Dems haven't
paid them back yet. THAT is coming.

: Fred, please consider just killfiling the guy. By responding to him,
: you're contributing to the noise, and giving him an excuse to keep
: blathering. Let him think he won something -- his opinions aren't
: important to you anyway, are they?

Fred can't help himself! No one else responds to him. If he killfiles me,
then he'll have no one to post with.

Have a nice day,
Eric