Looking for Apollo 11 detailed cabin and panel (CM/LM) dimensions

Old December 20th 11, 03:12 PM posted to sci.space.history
christopher issler

Default Looking for Apollo 11 detailed cabin and panel (CM/LM) dimensions

Hey all,

Looking for a more detailed layout, perferably archectect designs of
the Apollo 11 cabin. I want the exact dimentions of the cabin panels.

Truth is, if apollo 11 isnt available, any Block II will work.

-Chris
Old December 23rd 11, 05:25 AM posted to sci.space.history
christopher issler

Come on, someone must know where i can find this....I reached out to a
Dr Williams at Nasa, this link said he can answer questions related to
Apollo 11.

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/maste...o?sc=1969-059A
Old December 23rd 11, 09:04 PM posted to sci.space.history
Marko K.

christopher issler wrote:
Come on, someone must know where i can find this....I reached out to a
Dr Williams at Nasa, this link said he can answer questions related to
Apollo 11.

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/maste...o?sc=1969-059A

Chris,
I don't own this book, so I don't have any detail, but maybe it could be of
help for you:
http://www.amazon.de/Apollo-1969-Own...d=A87NF250MPSS

By the way: What are you planning to do? Build a mockup/simulator?

Regards,
Marko
--
Signature not found error. Please panic immediately.
Old December 23rd 11, 11:31 PM posted to sci.space.history
Bob Haller

help for you:http://www.amazon.de/Apollo-1969-Own.../dp/1844256839...

By the way: What are you planning to do? Build a mockup/simulator?

Regards,
Marko
--
Signature not found error. Please panic immediately.

OP could contact a museum with capsule on display, they may be able to
help
Old December 24th 11, 01:22 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brian Lawrence

"christopher issler" wrote:

Looking for a more detailed layout, perferably archectect designs of
the Apollo 11 cabin. I want the exact dimentions of the cabin panels.

Truth is, if apollo 11 isnt available, any Block II will work.

Not sure if these docs will provide what you need, but worth a look:

http://history.nasa.gov/afj/aohindex.htm

It's the Apollo Operations Handbook in 16 pdf files. The first (11Mb)
file is the Spacecraft Description section, but there is also a
section on Controls & Displays (37Mb) which may be more relevant.

Did astronauts ever conduct water experiments outside the ISS HOAX where there's no cabin-pressure? Ha ha ha, cabin pressure! Richard Casady Misc 2 August 21st 11 04:25 PM
Cabin freshness during flight ? John Doe Space Shuttle 11 September 25th 06 05:59 AM
CEV cabin space question Ray Policy 6 September 26th 05 05:34 PM
Apollo 17 SM panel Andre Lieven History 17 August 31st 03 02:29 AM