I'm outa here

Old August 3rd 03, 10:40 PM
adam bootle

Default I'm outa here

right behind you James, sad to see whats happening here after all the great
things we have all conversed about.

hope something can be done one day

Adam

"James Summers" wrote in message
. ..
I give up!

s.s.m was created to get rid of these creeps. I'll be over there if

anyone
has a question I can answer.

--
James Summers
IBM-ret, "old space guy".

Old August 3rd 03, 10:55 PM
Scott D. Schreiber

I've rarely posted but used to enjoy reading, I'm done also.

Old August 4th 03, 02:35 AM
Alan Erskine

"James Summers" wrote in message
. ..
I give up!

s.s.m was created to get rid of these creeps. I'll be over there if

anyone
has a question I can answer.

This is what these coward's want you to do. I suggest hanging around for a
while longer and also blocking dizum. Dizum is the source of the problem as
it allows people to victimise people with almost total imunity.

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Old August 4th 03, 05:00 AM
Ian

Any advice to keen lurkers whose ISPs news server doesn't carry the ssm
group?

Thanks

-- Ian

Old August 4th 03, 05:57 AM
Kevin Willoughby

Alan Erskine said:
"James Summers" wrote in message
. ..
I give up!

s.s.m was created to get rid of these creeps. I'll be over there if
anyone has a question I can answer.

James, the problem with s.s.m isn't the lack of readers. It is the lack
of posters. Let me encourage you to post. As an "old space guy", just
start telling tall tales about the things you've done.

This is what these coward's want you to do. I suggest hanging around for a
while longer and also blocking dizum.

For those who missed it, Beady provided a link to a tool that can
automatically block dizum posts:
http://www.nfilter.org/index.html

Dizum is the source of the problem as
it allows people to victimise people with almost total imunity.

Alan, I've said this before, so forgive the redundancy. We can tell the
difference between the real Alan and the forger. You are being
victimized only to the extent that you let the SOB pull your strings.
The SOB is a bully, taunting you with each post. You could just ignore
the SOB...
--
Kevin Willoughby lid

We'd spend the remaining time trying to fix the engine.
-- Neil Armstrong
Old August 4th 03, 08:37 AM
Derek Lyons

"Ian" wrote:

Any advice to keen lurkers whose ISPs news server doesn't carry the ssm
group?

Learn to use killfiles and have the self control to not click on troll
threads. The BS in this group is easily avoidable by anyone willing to
expend a tiny amount of effort.

D.
--
The STS-107 Columbia Loss FAQ can be found
at the following URLs:

Text-Only Version:
http://www.io.com/~o_m/columbia_loss_faq.html

Enhanced HTML Version:

Corrections, comments, and additions should be
e-mailed to , as well as posted to
sci.space.history and sci.space.shuttle for
discussion.
Old August 4th 03, 04:47 PM
John Beaderstadt

I was reading in the bathroom when I ran across an item written by
"Rohit Seth" on Mon, 04 Aug 2003 13:26:35 GMT,
which said:

I came to this newsgroup to
read up on people's views - people who seem to be intelligent, mature
individuals. Now they are here and the views are here, but one really has to
sift through a lot of muck to get to them.

1) http://www.nfilter.org/faq.html

2) * drop Xref:*:*:*:*

3) * drop path:*gilgamesh*
* drop path:*dizum*
* drop path:*anonymous*
* drop path:*remailer*

Beady's Corollary to Occam's Razor: "The likeliest explanation of any phenomenon is almost always the most boring."