GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: June 6, 2006

Old June 14th 06, 04:15 AM posted to sci.astro

Default GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: June 6, 2006

More wacko nonsense! What crippled planet Earth? What galactic wars?
What problems in our upper-chest regions? What first contact fleet?
What Sirians?

In other words, what a total load of CRAP!

Saul Levy

He can write whatever he wants. You don't even know who he is.
There are other threads you know.

There are people who read every thread and they become annoyed of
everything. I read none other than little responses once in a while.
I don't have an idea who's here.

But then again, I am a special case. I am suing the whole netiquette
in the human rights courts. In fact I submitted a crimes against
humanity case in Geneva today.

--

Filing a human rights complaint on Google, Inc. of Mountain View,
California, US

To the UN human rights department

Filing on : June 13 2006

Filed against :
Google, Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043

Complaint Description:
(Product Name: Groups Beta and Library Project) Google is guilty of
criminal human rights attrocities for abusing their power on the
Internet to infringe on people's privacy, archive chats made from
people's homes in non-deletable permanent archival forms, violating
free spirit, and leaving people tortured. (Bush says America does not
torture).

Like Ceausescu in power, Google abused their powers for self
interests, and targeted 'public domains' for unilateral control. Google

(for their commercial interests) gained access of world book libraries,

and disregarding their infringment on 15 million copyrights, they
violated human cultures worldwide, an act of crimes against humanities
(in the cultural regards) and cultural attrocities (vandalism of human
cultural assets criminally). Please take this complaint seriously.

Desired Resolution:

Google needs to recognize that human rights violations are
international crimes involving terrorizing cultural and human aspects
and people. What Google is corrupting involves the highest courts.

Thank You,

(name of tortured)
(address, contact)

its a matter of indiscrimination. I am writing up a detailed case
to Kofi Annan, they asked me to elaborate. I am meeting Kofi
Annan tomorrow, and we are going to... I forgot what he was
saying, some city in some country, I think it was, ah, icecreamland.
No worries he said there. The Internet will not bother me there.

Kofi has a real problem with the Internet. He is fighting Bush,
not to mix the Internet with human rights. He is offended to mix
matters of bloodshed and software. Because black people hate
software, they like music and dancing, but not geek stuff in
the human rights departments.

Typo: He is fighting *like* Bush. Politically.

You know, I thought archiving chat made from home and
making it in undeletable forms and permanently archived
(commercially) is a human rights violation. That's what I thought.
I mean not like I am smarter than him. Not like I want to
intrude with his wars against starvation and African AIDS
problems and human trafficking and genocides and stuff,
you know, with babble problems on the Internet. Why is
mine more important. He sees these problems as intrusions
from the real problems. I mean, he talked to me, he
explained me this on the phone.

That's why have a great personality for making films,
because if the idea is to distract from real problems,
then movies are great for that. So that's why you see me
here making films, the best films in the world, which,
I already received comments from Spielberg himself
that if the film makes it, it will likely get the worst
movie in the world award, because, you know. He knows.

Like Michio Kaku, the inventor of field theories. Co-inventor.
They talk to me, haha, the man I was looking for. Just today,
Michio Kaku sent me to icecreamland in my email. He suddenly
responded to me like he doesn't know me, and referred me
for any information to his website.

Fine, good bye. Its like a momentary awakening, and
like Americans in regards to the Iraq war a week after
it started and the whole world protesting, but Americans
are paying 10 dollars for gas, and they don't care.

Europeans are paying 8-9 dollars per gallon. 70percent
is taxes to the government. And the governments don't
drop the taxes. Isn't that ridiculous, people have to walk,
and keep the car in the garage. Scooters. Scooters.
Too libral, that's that fascist slang in the USA. But
these things have to happen, to beat down the fascism,
because our generation are the martirs, the victims of
a corrupt society, oil corruptions, conservative fascism,
religious fascism, cartels, regimes, religions in the
government. Banning everything cultural, infringing on
everything private or cultural by pirate corporations.
We, will survive. And live driving mopeds like the Chinese.

And they are sexy too. The huge Americian trucks
can carry them away. My neighbors' trucks.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0826/csmimg/p1c.jpg

Excuse me, I have move on from this thread.

Old June 14th 06, 04:50 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

From the horses mouth (ass, whatever)

America is good. And if America ever ceases to be good,
America will cease to be great. -- Ronald Reagan

So it will become an Irish harse,
and Sommer will be great instead.

Old June 14th 06, 06:06 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

From the horses mouth (ass, whatever)

America is good. And if America ever ceases to be good,
America will cease to be great. -- Ronald Reagan

So it will become an Irish harse,
and Sommer will be great instead.

Lets just wait till US turns into European in mentality, and
then people will tell bush to suck their cocks and all problems
are solved.

Anybody here?

Old June 14th 06, 06:10 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

From the horses mouth (ass, whatever)

America is good. And if America ever ceases to be good,
America will cease to be great. -- Ronald Reagan

So it will become an Irish harse,
and Sommer will be great instead.

Lets just wait till US turns into European in mentality, and
then people will tell bush to suck their cocks and all problems
are solved.

Anybody here?

I need a torture therapy (the aroma therapy version).
You know what I mean. A therapy far away from torture.

How far? 30 thousand lightyears away, there is a white
hole. In there, there is a good place. Far away from
ciese to be greatness.

Old June 14th 06, 07:41 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

From the horses mouth (ass, whatever)

America is good. And if America ever ceases to be good,
America will cease to be great. -- Ronald Reagan

So it will become an Irish harse,
and Sommer will be great instead.

Lets just wait till US turns into European in mentality, and
then people will tell bush to suck their cocks and all problems
are solved.

Anybody here?

I need a torture therapy (the aroma therapy version).
You know what I mean. A therapy far away from torture.

How far? 30 thousand lightyears away, there is a white
hole. In there, there is a good place. Far away from
ciese to be greatness.

I was once beaten to insanity by someone doing id theft on
me for a year, for the simple purpose of terrorizing me.
That's the job of terrorists. And seeing relentlessness of
any type, like Bush, hurts me. Its not like I am a better
person since I was terrorized. I suffer every day, probably
till the day I die. I am hurt by Bush because I am more
intgelligent as I am European. But it is living, battling the
Amercan primitivity and everything that has happened
to me, and going after Google, and just wasting time
to do something, one thing that could make this world
a better place, but I am just leaving this planet. Just
away. Like the English who one day left to start a new
life in America.

Old June 14th 06, 07:56 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

From the horses mouth (ass, whatever)

[...]

You know, if I, as a European would call someone in the
face as a regimist fascist, someone, an American who keeps
reporting people online to the FBI, for who knows what,
threats against America, and the president, and he would
put me to jail for personal offense, I would be a hero. Because
that's what America misses. Honesty.

Old June 14th 06, 07:58 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

From the horses mouth (ass, whatever)

[...]

And since there is no honesty in America, what's left is Bush
the conspirator.

6/6/6 pogostix Misc 90 February 5th 08 01:21 AM
Rosetta Update - June 2, 2006 [email protected] News 0 June 5th 06 05:02 PM
GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: April 25, 2006 Saul Levy Astronomy Misc 0 May 4th 06 03:41 PM
Final Call for Papers: IMECS 2006 (the multiconference of 14 engineering & scientific computing conferences) [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 March 30th 06 05:29 PM
Cassini Update - June 17, 2005 [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 June 17th 05 08:08 PM