It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 1st 18, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 3:02:46 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 1:56:09 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 1:10:14 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 2:00:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 6:14:22 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Anaheim is turning warehouses into roofs for the homeless.400 unitsWOW Maybe 5 **** closets.Talk about virus breathing.It will make for more hospitals.500 people farting in each others face.Beans will be outlawed.. My van is my palace.Its made to sleep a family of 5.My bed is 5x6 I toss and turn.I fart and I'm the only one that smells it.Being deaf I hear it not. You know if I took the motor.Tranmision and all weight not needed I could add pontoons and it could be a house boat for little money.Large lake would due.Bert

Sounds squalid. Here they may turn a jail they build but never used into a homeless shelter. Do you think they would really like it there behind bars? Your van sounds like a better solution. Maybe they could turn a fleet of old vans into shelters for the homeless. Why not?

Calm here before a coming storm. Now 51F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham. Overcast and still dry, but rain is expected soon. Humidity 68%.

Double-A

Sunny and cool,but nice for sleeping.Try not to drive at 5 because the sun is right in my eyes. Gave up asking questions since I can not hear the answers. Bertqa Bright and no clouds again.Very cool at 4 am.Two heavy blankets and a stocking hat keeps me from having hotel bills.Staying in bed for 11 hours.WOW McDonals open a 6 so a hot breakfast starts my day.Don't drink wine or beer since I now take 12 pills a day.Doctor's order.I do not know what to do over New years.Going to Vegas fits,but being old deaf and depress kind of holds me back. Getting the van smog checked this week.Bert

It is hard to believe you could make it to over ninety eating the food at McDonalds! Might be careful though about giving up drinking. That may be what's been keeping you alive! What do doctors know?

Now a warm 56F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Rained all night. Now occasional showers. Wind south at 6 mph. Humidity 76%.

Double-A

Cooler Brighter,and good view of Mt.Baldy.Might have a glass of white wine with my dinner.Hmmm Outlived 4 doctors.Now I have a new doctor every visit.I'm taking lots of B12 because I feel tired and that pill peps you up. McDonalds I have eggs with bacon on a muffin + coffee Bert

Patients who bury their doctors is better to hear of than doctors who bury their patients.

Twittering is death on bacon, and its carcinogenic effects! Eggs seem to be not as bad as once thought. Coffee is nowadays thought to be good for you! Red wine is considered more healthful than white wine.

48F here in Gresham as of 3 PM. Wind east at 13 mph. Partly cloudy, but dry. Humidity 75%.

Double-A

Trying to have V8 include MSP Bert