Liquid Water

Old July 31st 18, 05:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Liquid Water

On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 1:54:26 PM UTC-7, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
On 7/26/2018 6:10 PM, Sergio wrote:
On 7/26/2018 5:33 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
On 7/26/2018 2:46 PM, Sergio wrote:
On 7/26/2018 4:21 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
On 7/26/2018 10:56 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

On 7/25/2018 12:24 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
when is the 'scientific community' *ever* going to learn that

water

only comes in one form...liquid.

To call water "liquid water" is stupid.

If you going to announce fake news about finding water on Mars,
simply
say you found water on Mars, not stupid "liquid water".

water

only comes in one form...liquid.

Liquid, gas and solid.

"Mommy, can I have a gas of water?"

Water in is gaseous state, or vapor.

I think water boils in space, then freezes.

is that space in your kitchen ?

Outer space.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw.../#48b95f615f91

ask NASA why their toilets don't work very good in space, besides who
wants to get hit by a frozen turd doing 20,000 mph ?

YIKES!

https://youtu.be/PrX3EmdKtRc

;^)

[...]

All that a **** can needs on the ISS is a fast closing lid.$25,000 was a GOP scam.It was bus fare for Walter Annenberg.He an Nixon had a great laugh over it.Five were built,and had **** floating in the shuttles.Only a GOPer thinks that's funny.Their ass is on the ground. Annenberg with the help of NASA stole 2 billion bucks for 43 years of shuttles,Shuttles killed 12,and GOPers claimed they were well worth it. Tax payers paid the bills.We the people ended up with zip.We pay Russia to get us to the ISS.This can't be in the news Not Time,or Washington Post No Congress hearings.GOP Miafia's Godfather will not allow it in print.TV or movie.He is the power and the glory,and best you live with it. It all started in 1963.We now have Trump.The Godfather's right hand man.His left hand man is Rick Scott gov.of Florida. If I was a reporter Time mag.I would be long dead be short in the head like JFK and Bobby Good thing I;m old and a nobody. Glad not many GOPers here.GOPers are not very good in science.Bert
Old July 31st 18, 06:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote:
"OK, I am lying in what I just posted, so that I can
cover up https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
by http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig who so
said as http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening
& http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker is waiting
with the gruesome end that she has in store for Bert.....

.... since SwineBert did not have the brains to know, but brags
to have kosher AIDS from his Face-****tining & his criminal
Graveyard Vandalism, and Bert is deeply grateful that hanson
points out that SwineBert has always ONLY ONE thing on
his filthy mind, namely to do all those items from (1) to item (5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old July 31st 18, 08:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

[...]

Temp has to be in small rang for liquid water.Pressure too In a vacuum of space not to be found.Solid only in space vacuum.Thus under Mars only ice will be found.Deeper the better.Reality is H2O was never ever on Mars surface or in its Atmosphere.If NASA could think they would get it.Bert
Old July 31st 18, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Walter Annenberg and Rick Scott gov.of Florida
are very good in science" unlike Bert who is just
a mental cadaver as seen in Bert's idiotic palaver, &
who ****s into a bucket ever since he left Nantucket.
That is a given. Get the picture. O ya. Bert

Liquid Water Mark Earnest[_2_] Misc 4 July 27th 18 12:25 AM
Liquid water on Mars? James Nicoll Policy 4 December 16th 06 10:30 PM
Liquid Water on Mars [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 December 12th 06 01:24 PM
Liquid Water on Mars [email protected] History 0 December 10th 06 08:13 PM
Liquid Water on Mars Gareth Slee History 27 December 9th 06 01:03 AM