Iridium messaging network gets another boost from SpaceX

Old April 1st 18, 03:14 AM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.cellular-phone-tech,comp.mobile.android, sci.space.history
Nomen Nescio

Default Iridium messaging network gets another boost from SpaceX

https://spaceflightnow.com/2018/03/3...aging-network-
gets-another-boost-from-spacex/

Old April 1st 18, 06:54 AM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.cellular-phone-tech,comp.mobile.android,sci.space.history
Joerg Lorenz

https://www.fastusenet.org/blog/etiq...ewsgroups.html
Old April 1st 18, 10:56 AM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.cellular-phone-tech,comp.mobile.android,sci.space.history

On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 04:14:34 +0200 (CEST), LO AND BEHOLD; "Nomen Nescio
" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
:

https://spaceflightnow.com/2018/03/3...aging-network-
gets-another-boost-from-spacex/

was it a "sub-space" message to whatsHisFace who started a company to "make the world better" with electric cars that are monumental piles of crap?

when the new telsa hybrid comes out, we will know what was up.

(TINW?)

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last ****ing mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID:

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD ****heads, March 2016

Old April 1st 18, 03:38 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.cellular-phone-tech,comp.mobile.android, sci.space.history
Anonymous[_3_]

On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 04:14:34 +0200 (CEST), LO AND BEHOLD; "Nomen Nescio
" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
:

https://spaceflightnow.com/2018/03/3...aging-network-
gets-another-boost-from-spacex/

was it a "sub-space" message to whatsHisFace who started a company to "make the world better" with electric cars that are monumental piles of crap

But when they fix the latest failure - power steering - all will be better - NOT!

Old April 1st 18, 06:13 PM posted to alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.cellular-phone-tech,comp.mobile.android,sci.space.history
Joerg Lorenz

Am 01.04.18 um 12:50 schrieb Anonymous:
In article
Joerg Lorenz wrote:

Am 01.04.18 um 04:14 schrieb Nomen Nescio:
https://spaceflightnow.com/2018/03/3...aging-network-
gets-another-boost-from-spacex/

https://www.fastusenet.org/blog/etiq...ewsgroups.html

Yawn.

Original post:

Your post

"Nomen Nescio" you are Troll and a stupid Idiot ...
Old April 1st 18, 11:43 PM posted to alt.test, alt.cellular-phone-tech, comp.mobile.android,sci.space.history
Anonymous[_19_]

Joerg Lorenz wrote:

Am 01.04.18 um 04:14 schrieb Nomen Nescio:
https://spaceflightnow.com/2018/03/3...aging-network-
gets-another-boost-from-spacex/

https://www.fastusenet.org/blog/etiq...ewsgroups.html

Yawn.

Original post:

Your post

"Nomen Nescio" you are Troll and a stupid Idiot ...

Here's $1. Go buy a clue.