RIP R Boisjoly

Old February 8th 12, 05:00 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
snidely

Default RIP R Boisjoly

The LA Times has heard that Roger Boisjoly has died:

"Boisjoly, 73, died of cancer Jan. 6 in Nephi, Utah, though news of his
passing was known only in the southwest Utah community where he retired."

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituari...oger-boisjoly-
20120207,0,2248999.story

Go in peace, sir.

/dps
Old February 8th 12, 06:09 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Bob Haller

On Feb 7, 11:00*pm, Snidely wrote:
The LA Times has heard that Roger Boisjoly has died:

"Boisjoly, 73, died of cancer Jan. 6 in Nephi, Utah, though news of his
passing was known only in the southwest Utah community where he retired."

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituari...oger-boisjoly-
20120207,0,2248999.story

Go in peace, sir.

/dps

a truly great man who did his best sadly managers ignored him

RIP!
Old February 8th 12, 07:26 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
David Spain

Snidely wrote:
Go in peace, sir.

A good man caught up in a bad situation.
That goes for Arnold Thompson too.

Rest In Peace Roger B.

David
Old February 9th 12, 06:01 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
B0b Mosley

On Feb 7, 10:00*pm, Snidely wrote:
The LA Times has heard that Roger Boisjoly has died:

"Boisjoly, 73, died of cancer Jan. 6 in Nephi, Utah, though news of his
passing was known only in the southwest Utah community where he retired."

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituari...oger-boisjoly-
20120207,0,2248999.story

Go in peace, sir.

/dps

,,,Cue the Maxson trash, natch.

OM
Old February 9th 12, 12:59 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 9/02/2012 4:01 PM, B0b Mosley wrote:
On Feb 7, 10:00 pm, wrote:
The LA Times has heard that Roger Boisjoly has died:

"Boisjoly, 73, died of cancer Jan. 6 in Nephi, Utah, though news of his
passing was known only in the southwest Utah community where he retired."

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituari...oger-boisjoly-
20120207,0,2248999.story

Go in peace, sir.

/dps

,,,Cue the Maxson trash, natch.

OM

Haven't seen the Maxsons for years.
Old February 14th 12, 10:25 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
B0b Mosley

On Feb 7, 10:00 pm, *wrote:
The LA Times has heard that Roger Boisjoly has died:

"Boisjoly, 73, died of cancer Jan. 6 in Nephi, Utah, though news of his
passing was known only in the southwest Utah community where he retired."

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituari...oger-boisjoly-
20120207,0,2248999.story

Go in peace, sir.

/dps

,,,Cue the Maxson trash, natch.

OM

Haven't seen the Maxsons for years.

....And there was *much* rejoicing. Not to look a gift idiot down the
cranial singularity, but do you think it's possible the pathetic old
******* finally died?

OM
Old February 16th 12, 12:03 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 14/02/2012 8:25 PM, B0b Mosley wrote:
On Feb 9, 5:59 am, Alan wrote:

OM

Haven't seen the Maxsons for years.

...And there was *much* rejoicing. Not to look a gift idiot down the
cranial singularity, but do you think it's possible the pathetic old
******* finally died?

OM

I don't know. All I know is the Maxsons haven't been seen for years.
Mind you, I haven't missed them either.
Old March 7th 12, 01:58 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 7/03/2012 8:39 PM, B0b Mosley wrote:

...Anyway, besides you and me, who else is still alive out there? I've
come across some of our old hands on Facebook, some of whom weren't
aware most of the others had also left and migrated to the "social
media" ghettos. For that matter, has anyone got an update on Beady or
Mary of late? I saw the requote from Henry regarding trying to get the
guys at SpaceX to name *something* after Pat, so at least he's still
alive out there even if he won't be *on* usenet when they finally pull
the plug some decades from now. But who's left? Might be a time for a
roll call, although I'm almost scared to see the results; sort of like
how the Pearl Harbor survivors are ceasing their reunions on the
grounds that seeing their numbers dwindle so fast each year is getting
too damn painful. Can't say I blame them

OM

I admit it's been pretty lonely on these forums this past couple of
years, but technology changes and so do methods of communication.
Old March 10th 12, 08:48 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
snidely

B0b Mosley wrote on 3/7/2012 :
For that matter, has anyone got an update on Beady or
Mary of late?

Mary has been busy knitting and reading her Kindles.

/dps

--
Who, me?

Old March 10th 12, 07:08 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Paul Madarasz[_2_]

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 23:48:49 -0800, Snidely
wrote, perhaps among other things:

B0b Mosley wrote on 3/7/2012 :
For that matter, has anyone got an update on Beady or
Mary of late?

Mary has been busy knitting and reading her Kindles.

/dps

She also posts on at least one other group I read.
--
"Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell."
-- Ed Abbey