Neuffer Rings

Old March 24th 19, 12:54 PM posted to sci.space.science
[email protected]

Default Neuffer Rings

Just an update: Info on the #NeufferRing can be found in this journal:

Neuffer, B. H. (1963). Single stage launching of large preassembled space s
tation structures. Advances in the Astronautical Sciences 13, 75-88.

I can't find an online version of the article, but it can be had for $45 in
Vol. 13 of Advances in the Astronautical Sciences from https://www.univelt
..com/book17 or you can find a library (that's a place with printouts of
books) that has back issues.

A further update is that my novel Kings of the High Frontier is now availab
le in ePub & Kindle versions:

ePub: http://bit.ly/2hpdTr3
Kindle: http://amzn.to/2zcclL3

I made some fairly major changes to the novel, even though it still takes p
lace in the years 1994-1996 (yes, it went from speculative fiction to alter
nate history in just 25 years!). Read about the changes he https://bit.l
y/2USkRGR and follow @KoPubCo_Info on Twitter for updates.

Victor Koman, PhD

Old March 24th 19, 10:37 PM posted to sci.space.science
[email protected]

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 4:54:22 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I made some fairly major changes to the novel, even though it still takes

place in the years 1994-1996 (yes, it went from speculative fiction to alternate history in just 25 years!). Read about the changes he
https://bit.ly/2USkRGR and follow @KoPubCo_Info on Twitter for updates.

I don't understand why this input form splits links and words, but other posts seem to be full-screen width. You can tell I don't use Google Groups much...

Victor Koman, PhD

Old March 25th 19, 12:01 PM posted to sci.space.science
Jeff Findley[_6_]

In article ,
says...

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 4:54:22 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I made some fairly major changes to the novel, even though it still takes

place in the years 1994-1996 (yes, it went from speculative fiction to alternate history in just 25 years!). Read about the changes he
https://bit.ly/2USkRGR and follow @KoPubCo_Info on Twitter for updates.

I don't understand why this input form splits links and words, but other posts seem to be full-screen width. You can tell I don't use Google Groups much...

Victor Koman, PhD

Google Groups via an AOL account? That sounds like some kind of match
made in hell.

Seriously though, you'll often run into an 80 column limit on Usenet
News postings (I believe that's the standard from way back when it was
first created). I don't use Google Groups, but an actual Newsreader
(MicroPlanet Gravity) and use Eternal September as my server, and your
posts are going over 80 columns in width, so my guess is that Google
Groups is doing non-standard things (shocker!).

I'm betting my Newsreader will complain when I post this due to the
quoted lines being over 80 columns. But we'll try it anyway just to see
what happens.

Jeff

Old March 25th 19, 05:02 PM posted to sci.space.science
[email protected]

On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 4:01:15 AM UTC-7, Jeff Findley wrote:
Google Groups via an AOL account? That sounds like some kind of match
made in hell.

Ha! Yes! At least I can no longer use my GEnie account! Anyone here still on CompuServe?

--VK