HIGH IQ Astronomy Discussion Forum

Old October 21st 03, 04:34 AM
New Renaissance

Default HIGH IQ Astronomy Discussion Forum

Only intellectual discussions, see
http://forums.originaldissent.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30
Old October 21st 03, 05:16 AM
Michael A. Covington

I would rather have reliable information and wisdom than merely high IQ
spinning in the air.

Old October 21st 03, 05:33 AM
Chuck Taylor

"New Renaissance" wrote in message
Only intellectual discussions, see
http://forums.originaldissent.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Like your racist drivel in the thread on IQ and race? Or the one on psychic
powers?

No thanks.

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

Old October 21st 03, 05:42 AM
Davoud

New Renaissance:
Only intellectual discussions...

*****

What a load of pompous tripe! You hold the discussions; I'll decide if
they're intellectual.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
Old October 21st 03, 06:36 AM
Marty

I've never met anyone who advertised his "IQ" that seemed to have the
common sense of a good farm dog. If your group is truly "intellectual"
you wouldn't have to label it as such.
Marty

Old October 21st 03, 07:30 PM
Stephen Paul

"Marty" wrote in message
I've never met anyone who advertised his "IQ" that seemed to have the
common sense of a good farm dog. If your group is truly "intellectual"
you wouldn't have to label it as such.
Marty

The only advantage to a high IQ, is that while others are struggling to
solve problems, you can solve them at the last minute, leaving you more time
to persue your hobbies. Also, keep in mind that you can't recognize high
IQ'ers with common sense, because they know enough to make it look like
they're struggling.

:-)

--
-Stephen Paul

Old October 21st 03, 07:56 PM
Starstuffed

"Stephen Paul" wrote

Also, keep in mind that you can't recognize high
IQ'ers with common sense, because they know enough to make it look like
they're struggling.

Umm, errrr......hock..........spit...........uuhhh, could you please, uhhh,
eerrr. . .where was I?. . .hmmm. . .oh yeah, I remember now. . .ah, Could
you please make that a little clearer?

Mrtani

Old October 21st 03, 09:23 PM
Marty

Stephen was saying
you can't recognize high IQ'ers with
common sense, because they know
enough to make it look like they're
struggling.

Well, I must look pretty damn bright then...
Marty

Old October 21st 03, 09:54 PM
Stephen Paul

"Starstuffed" wrote in message
.net...

"Stephen Paul" wrote

Also, keep in mind that you can't recognize high
IQ'ers with common sense, because they know enough to make it look like
they're struggling.

Umm, errrr......hock..........spit...........uuhhh, could you please,

uhhh,
eerrr. . .where was I?. . .hmmm. . .oh yeah, I remember now. . .ah, Could
you please make that a little clearer?

Sorry, it's code... just go back to your pre-work nap and don't worry about
it. There are definitely more important things in life than what you read
here. ;-)

-Stephen

Old October 21st 03, 10:39 PM
Rod Mollise

Like your racist drivel in the thread on IQ and race? Or the one on psychic
powers?

Hi:

Purty much. A quick look at this silly site reveals nothing but the usual
mouth-breathing racism and Nazi wet-dreams.

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html