Action and Reaction =0 or -0 or+0

Old January 7th 07, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Action and Reaction =0 or -0 or+0

Good I'm eating lots of MSP(every day) Bad I'm drinking lots of Bud
lights(every day) Will the two cancel each other to zero.(hopefully) Or
is it a - or a + Only time will tell. Reality is I have never drank
more Bud Reality is I have not eaten more MSP. How do I feel in my
spacetime OK How good is my thinking? (you tell me?) Still I have to
start shopping at 7 11 Wal-Mart is just to much for people over
55 They should have small stores for old people Reality is
most of our shopping is to buy their cheap pills Frozen food,DVD and
dog or cat food. I returned my " laptop " even though it passed the 15
day return period Old people like me can do that Go figure
BeeeeeerT