Euro Millions

Old January 27th 06, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Euro Millions

I won the Microsoft Lottery! Wonder if Bill Gates ever heard of it?

Saul Levy

On 26 Jan 2006 03:32:46 -0800, "Michael Baldwin Bruce"
wrote:

Bruce and/or Sheila AKA ah wrote:
JK. wrote:
I purchased a Lottery ticket today for the Euro Millions.
The prize now stands at 100 million.

If I win I'll organise a bit of a bash.

Yah . . . I had USD$352M spent, last Fall.

Didn't pan-out, though.

They keep telling me I've won El Gordo, The UK National Lottery, etc.
etc. etc.

Currently, I have Miss Kate Kasaka, the only Daughter of Late Former
Director of Finance, Late Chief Desmond KASAKA,Cote D'Ivoire Diamond
and Mining Corporation, offering me 20% of USD16,000,000 if I can help
her move it. Unfortunately, I'm busy. But, if you can help her, her
email address is

--
ah

Old January 27th 06, 08:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

I won the Microsoft Lottery! Wonder if Bill Gates ever heard of it?

Saul Levy

Unless your net worth is more than $ 2,000,000.00 do you really think he
cares, hummmm ?

H.J.