WHO'S KIDDING WHO? Evolution a Pipedream -- Three Cheers for Intelligent Design --.

Old October 20th 05, 01:34 PM
Ed Conrad

Default WHO'S KIDDING WHO? Evolution a Pipedream -- Three Cheers for Intelligent Design --.

First let me say THIS about THAT (the Evolution vs. Intelligent Design
court case in Harrisburg, Pa):

Despite the wild, baseless rhetoric uttered by members of the
Scientific Establishment -- in or out of court -- there is STILL not
one shred of physical evidence confirming that evolution is correct.
Ask for it and you WON'T get it because it simply does not exist.

Evolutionists have a pipe dream, maintaining such physical evidence
abounds, and they're doing so not so much to protect an erroneous
paradigm but to protect their vested interests.

Let them say a single word that evolution "may not" be correct
and -- Bingo! -- they realize they'd be blackballed from ever again
having a nice soft ass-kissing position within the scientific
community. They'd most likely wind up selling apples on the corner.

http://www.edconrad.com/canals/edisonnewquote.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/hooton.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/krogquote.gif

===================================

THAT SOB OF AN ED CONRAD

The shoe fits, so I suppose I'll have to wear it:

"An odd individual certainly, often without
scientific credentials, cantankerous and
eccentric, yet he possesses certain assets
that go unnoticed . . . he need not worry
about losing face with his colleagues for,
more usually than not, the poor fellow
has none . . .

"The gifted amateur has no rosy bubble
to break and is often regarded as a fool
to begin with: he can afford to dally. His
livelihood is not dependant upon his success
or failure and, lacking credentials, he does
not fear losing what he does not possess."

-- Seth
==================================

Now let us begin...

Maestro, some Corruption Music, please.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID/adcrypt.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SimplyMagic/TightFit.jpg

WHEN SCIENCE MEETS PSEUDOSCIENCE

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/index.html
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page2.html
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page3.html
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/page4.html
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/cmon.html

THE COVER-UP THAT CAN'T BE COVERED
(Petrified Coal-Age Bones, Teeth and Soft Organs)

(A golden rule of geology is that coal is a minimum of 280
million years old, dating back to the Carboniferous Period.)

(Many Specimens Found After Web Page Constructed)

Photos show a petrified human femur embedded in slate
that was excavated during an open-pit mining operation
in Pennsylvania's anthracite region:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/D24x/z7femur.jpg

PETRIFIED HUMAN FINGER AND TOE
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/FINGERSx.jpg

(during Power Point presentation in Switzerland)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix2/MVC-006S.JPG

Two Petrified Human Skulls (one embedded in boulder)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg

Handcarved Tool/Weapon Handle (Turned to Anthracite)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

Other Petrified Specimens
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID\MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z9lung.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID/premolar.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID/MVC-013F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Day/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID\MVC-017S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG

SOME FAVORABLE SCIENTIFIC TEST RESULTS

Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-008S.JPG

American Medical Laboratories
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID\MVC-024S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ID\MVC-002S.JPG

CATscan on petrified premolar
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/graph.gif

Scanning Electron Microscopy on petrified tibia
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/sem.jpg

Presence of Haversian canals (Photo of tibia ground section)
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/proof1.jpg

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal (and probably a whole lot older)

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei Darussalam
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Burma (Myanmar)
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad Chile
China
Colombia
Comoros
Congo
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Costa Rica
Côte d'Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
East Timor
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
England (U.K.)
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
F Fiji
Finland
France
Gabon
Gambia
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Great Britain (U.K.)
Greece
Grenada
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Haiti
Honduras Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea, North
Korea, South Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Latvia
Lebanon Lesotho
Liberia
Libya Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mexico
Micronesia
Moldova
Monaco
Mongolia
Morocco
Mozambique
Myanmar
Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
The Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua Niger
Nigeria
Northern Ireland (U.K.)
Norway
O Oman
Pakistan
Palau
Palestinian State*
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru The Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russia Rwanda
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Lucia
St. Vincent and The Grenadines
Samoa
San Marino
São Tomé and Príncipe
Saudi Arabia
Scotland (U.K.)
Senegal
Serbia and Montenegro
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Tanzania Thailand
Togo
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uganda
Ukraine United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States Uruguay
Uzbekistan
V Vanuatu
Vatican City (Holy See)
Venezuela
Vietnam
W Wales (U.K.)
Western Sahara*
Yemen Yugoslavia
Zaire
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Also: David Iain Greig, moderator of talk.origins, who has blackballed
me from posting to that sci group (after thousands of postings). This
is in DIRECT violation of the charter and bylaws of talk.origins and the
International Internet Commission (INC) has a duty to investigate.

Old October 20th 05, 03:28 PM

Ed Conrad wrote:
Despite the wild, baseless rhetoric uttered by members of the
Scientific Establishment -- in or out of court -- there is STILL not
one shred of physical evidence confirming that evolution is correct.

And this from a man with a brain as old as coal.

The only evidence needed for evolution to be correct is that your
children are not identicle copies of their parents.

Old October 20th 05, 03:39 PM
Sam Wormley

Ed Conrad wrote:

First let me say THIS about THAT (the Evolution vs. Intelligent Design
court case in Harrisburg, Pa):

Thanks for registering at crank dot net.
http://www.google.com/search?q=conra...Awww.crank.net
Old October 21st 05, 07:09 PM
Erik

Ed Conrad wrote:

[a lot of garbage]
They'd most likely wind up selling apples on the corner.

Does that mean they would displace you from your corner?

[his goofy rumblings that embarass even the Creationist Institute
deleted]

Also: David Iain Greig, moderator of talk.origins, who has blackballed
me from posting to that sci group (after thousands of postings). This
is in DIRECT violation of the charter and bylaws of talk.origins and the
International Internet Commission (INC) has a duty to investigate.

I AM SHOCKED! You were banned from a moderated newsgroup? I can't for
the life of me understand why!

BTW, have you uncovered any carniverous clam remains, or very small
plastic-looking heads?
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/P.../child007.html

Old October 21st 05, 09:00 PM
Ernie Dunbar

I AM SHOCKED! You were banned from a moderated newsgroup? I can't for
the life of me understand why!

It's all part of an evil government conspiracy to cover up The
Truth(tm). Their spies are everywhere, and their jack-booted thugs
patrol the streets every night looking to snuff out his freedom to
speak freely. Said jack-booted thugs wear special forces invisibility
cloaks, but he's smarter than that. *He*'s the only one that can see
them. But he must get The Truth(tm) out to the public, so that they may
someday be set free. So he must sneak around on the internet, changing
his name every 5 minutes and write in special code. He has to be
smarter than the spies if he is to complete his mission and defeat the
Man.

Old October 21st 05, 09:35 PM
Tom

wrote in message
oups.com...

Ed Conrad wrote:
Despite the wild, baseless rhetoric uttered by members of the
Scientific Establishment -- in or out of court -- there is STILL not
one shred of physical evidence confirming that evolution is correct.

And this from a man with a brain as old as coal.

The only evidence needed for evolution to be correct is that your
children are not identicle copies of their parents.

How in the world does that prove evolution? 2 chains of DNA, one from each
sex which also happen to have hundreds of generations of particles of DNA to
influence them, keeps children from looking like their parents. Please don't
tell me you think we came from apes, too.

Tom

p.s. I agree that the OP was spamming.

Old October 21st 05, 09:40 PM
Jan Owen

"Tom" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...

Ed Conrad wrote:
Despite the wild, baseless rhetoric uttered by members of the
Scientific Establishment -- in or out of court -- there is STILL not
one shred of physical evidence confirming that evolution is correct.

And this from a man with a brain as old as coal.

The only evidence needed for evolution to be correct is that your
children are not identicle copies of their parents.

How in the world does that prove evolution? 2 chains of DNA, one from

each
sex which also happen to have hundreds of generations of particles of

DNA to
influence them, keeps children from looking like their parents. Please

don't
tell me you think we came from apes, too.

Tom

p.s. I agree that the OP was spamming.

Not from apes.

From J. Fred Muggs...

--
Jan Owen

To reach me directly, remove the Z, if one appears in my e-mail address...
Latitude: 33.6
Longitude: -112.3

Old October 21st 05, 11:11 PM
King Amdo

Various processes are at work here headcases...stop waring, stop
egosing.

Old October 21st 05, 11:23 PM
Mark D

Default WHO'S KIDDING WHO? Evolution a Pipedream -- Three Cheers forI...

Regarding Evolution, one must begin to think about where are all the
transitionary species?

There was a Saber Tooth Tiger, and where did this come from? This
animal was a perfect killing machine, why did it vanish? What made it
perish? If Evolution is correct, why are apes, a substandard species to
man still here?

Man has never found transitional species. Through archeological digs,
species just all of a sudden "appeared", and then vanished?
Something to think about. Mark

Old October 22nd 05, 12:25 AM
Shawn

Mark D wrote:
Regarding Evolution, one must begin to think about where are all the
transitionary species?

There was a Saber Tooth Tiger, and where did this come from? This
animal was a perfect killing machine, why did it vanish? What made it
perish? If Evolution is correct, why are apes, a substandard species to
man still here?

Man has never found transitional species. Through archeological digs,
species just all of a sudden "appeared", and then vanished?
Something to think about. Mark

Here we go again.
Mark, go read a book or two about it. Transitional species abound.
Ever heard of Ambulocetus, Hyracotherium, Homo erectus? Look em up, and
come back when you get some education.
Oh, and while you're at it, since this is a sci. news group, I assume
you have a scientific alternative. "God" or "intelligent designer" are
not rigorously testable or falsifiable concepts so, I'm sorry, they are
not acceptable alternatives. They are not science. So, what's your
theory? How does it fit the data better than evolution? Go ahead...

Shawn

....On second thought, way OT, so no need to report back. Just go read
the books. Start with anything by Stephen Jay Gould (except *maybe* his
baseball books).