Moronity grade scale

Old November 11th 11, 04:42 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Dirk Van de moortel[_3_]

Default Moronity grade scale

Androcles wrote in message

wrote in message
On 10 nov, 00:29, gaby de wilde wrote:
On Nov 10, 12:19 am, "Androcles"
.

2011 wrote:
"gaby de wilde" wrote in
On Nov 2, 9:25 pm, "
wrote:

After having to suffer (or read) for years all the nonsense
that some guys put in this group, I propose to grade
(distinguish) those guys that make such a good work in their
lack of understanding of even simple physics subjects. The
grades would be similar to the ones used to grade the wine,
of course distinguishing with higher grades those morons who
do a great work in showing their ignorance in a daily basis.
Here is the grading table:

96-100 OUTSTANDING MORONITY QUALITY. You can't get any lower
than this. For years and years these guys have been unable to
write even a single sentence which make any sense at all.
Also they are remarkable in that they are very prolific in
writing all this nonsense.

90-95 VERY HIGH MORONITY QUALITY. This is demonstrated by a
long period of writing nonsense, which if not very prolific
is on the average continuous in time.

86-89 GOOD TO HIGH MORONITY QUALITY. These guys are working
hard, since they have appeared later, to beat higher graded
morons. It is expected that they will for sure reach and even
surpass the moronity grade of older morons.

80-85 DECENT MORONITY QUALITY. These guys are too morons to
even realize they could increase their moronity and ascend to
higher grades.

70-79 ADEQUATE MORONITY FACTOR. These guys are part time
morons. They post some nonsense and they usually disappear.

60-69 SOME MINOR MORONITY QUALITY FLAWS. These guys are
morons that once in a while write with some rationality.
Unfortunately, on the average, they continue to be....morons.

BELOW 60 MOSTLY NORMAL PEOPLE. These guys are mostly
knowledgeable people whose only moronity consist in trying to
teach all the higher graded morons that infest this group.

So lets start grading our residents morons.

Normal people are a dime a dozen.

http://myspace.comhttp://redit.comht...p://facebook.c...

You'll be back before you can say "omg wtf"

96+
papabozo is subnormal... but you already know that.
Normal people add an emoticon ( :-) ) so that they can tell you
they are joking... morons are not joking.

wrote in message

pi/2 does not exist!
I rest my case!

Miguel Rios

you are right, we should keep this one.

Specially since he was the proper author of that blunder.
Let p = pi/2
therefore p exists by definition.

Let q = pi - p

then p+q = pi
but pi is not exactly divisible by 2, so q p.

Imbecile.
If you have
p = pi/2 (your first equation)
and
p+q = pi (your third equation),
then you have, by subsitution:
pi/2 + q = pi ,
and thus
q = pi - pi/2
= 2 pi/2 - pi/2 (because pi = 2 pi/2)
= (2-1) pi/2 (because of distribitivity)
= pi/2 (because 2-1 = 1)
= p (because of your first equation)

Infinite imbecile.

Let the difference be h such that q+h = p
Therefore h = pi/2 - q and h exists.

On my computer,
pi = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795
p = 1.5707963267948966192313216916398
q = 1.5707963267948966192313216916397
h = 0.0000000000000000000000000000001
pi = p+(q+h)

I have NEVER said pi/2 doesn't exist, moron Bonehead Green said
h CAN be divided by 2 after I'd DEFINED it as the smallest number
greater than zero and which cannot be divided.

You're a LYING moron, papabozo.
Lying triples your "moronity" grade when you are caught in a lie.
papabozo, previous moronity 283.
papabozo lied about me, present moronicity 849.
100 to 999, ULTRA HIGH MORONITY QUALITY.
You can get much higher than this.

Yes, for future reference:
"Pi is not exactly divisible by 2, so pi/2 pi/2":
http://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/di...sNotExist.html

So sweet :-)

Dirk Vdm

Old November 11th 11, 04:45 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_66_]

"Dirk Van de moortel" wrote in message
[snip]

--
The Famous FumbleMumble:
http://www.tinyurl.com/FumbleMumble

"So if T = 5 years and v = 0.8c, then the stay at home twin will
have aged 10 years while his travelling twin sister will have aged
6 years.
Dork Vdm, 12 Nov, 2002.

T = 9 years, Dork has aged 18 years, he stayed at home.

Dork and arithmetic:
tau = t * sqrt(1-v^2)
= 10 * sqrt(1 - 0.8^2)
= 10 * sqrt(1 -0.64)
= 10 * sqrt( 0.36)
= 10 * 0.6
= 6

Bailey, Borer et al and the stay at home muon
tau = t / sqrt(1-v^2)
= 2.2 / sqrt(1 - 0.9994^2)
= 2.2 / sqrt(1 - 0.99880036)
= 2.2 / sqrt(0.00119964)
= 2.2 / 0.034635819609184939857979236036402
= 63.52

How come experiment doesn't agree with you and Einstein, Dork?
Mumble their fumble on your page, Dork. I have on mine.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...uons/Muons.htm

Old November 11th 11, 04:49 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_66_]

"Dirk Van de moortel" wrote in message
| Imbecile.
| If you have
| p = pi/2 (your first equation)
| and
| p+q = pi (your third equation),
| then you have, by subsitution:
| pi/2 + q = pi ,
| and thus
| q = pi - pi/2
| = 2 pi/2 - pi/2 (because pi = 2 pi/2)
| = (2-1) pi/2 (because of distribitivity)

distribitivity... beautiful!

Old November 11th 11, 05:11 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
hanson

Analdorcles" wrote:

snipped John Parker's Folk Physics

Analdorkle John Arse-Parker has firmly established, all by
himself, that he is a full-fledged, 100% moron... on Paul
Draper's "Moron Grade scale",.... to which he also bravely
added, on 10-Nov-2011, from his hovel at alt.****wits, that
he, JP is a cretin. Cretin Arse-Parker's self-indictment
can be seen in Analdorkel's own posts below:

Analdorcles wrote:
*I* bravely inventttted Grandpa for ttthe explanattttion of
Sagnac and *I* decide whatttt his role is. Go find Uncle
Ben tttto ride tttthe carousel in Wales and ask the old
man what his name is. The old man, John Parker, gets
very irate at this point and says: "a long long time ago,
I ****ed *one* sheep..."..

hanson wrote:
No kidding, Andro-John... no kidding... AHAHAHAHA...
But lately you posted that you bravely upgraded to this:
http://tinyurl.com/Andro-John-Parkers-Girl-friend who
satisfies http://tinyurl.com/Andros-sad-and-sorry-life

After Rubber-doll abuser Analdorkle John Parkler rolled
off his inflated girlfriend, JP turned his attention to a little
boy, who loitered on 20-Sept. in Andros front yard &

Thanks for the laughs, Parker, ... ...AHAHAHA ... ahahaha...
AHAHAHAHAHA....

Old November 11th 11, 05:12 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
hanson

Old November 11th 11, 08:24 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
G. L. Bradford

"Androcles" wrote in message

"Dirk Van de moortel" wrote in
message
| Imbecile.
| If you have
| p = pi/2 (your first equation)
| and
| p+q = pi (your third equation),
| then you have, by subsitution:
| pi/2 + q = pi ,
| and thus
| q = pi - pi/2
| = 2 pi/2 - pi/2 (because pi = 2 pi/2)
| = (2-1) pi/2 (because of distribitivity)

distribitivity... beautiful!

===================

Oh, I think most people around here understood what he said without any
need to correct him. Also, I think the vast majority who read your response
realize it is the sole thing about what he had to say you could attack. You
made it clear all by yourself that he turned you every which way but loose.

GLB

===================

Old November 11th 11, 08:40 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_66_]

"G. L. Bradford" wrote in message
m...

| "Androcles" wrote in message
|
| "Dirk Van de moortel" wrote in
| message
| | Imbecile.
| | If you have
| | p = pi/2 (your first equation)
| | and
| | p+q = pi (your third equation),
| | then you have, by subsitution:
| | pi/2 + q = pi ,
| | and thus
| | q = pi - pi/2
| | = 2 pi/2 - pi/2 (because pi = 2 pi/2)
| | = (2-1) pi/2 (because of distribitivity)
|
| distribitivity... beautiful!
|

| ===================
|
| Oh, I think

Do you have any empirical evidence to support that ridiculous assertion?

| most people around here understood what he said without any
| need to correct him.

Fortunately logic isn't a democracy. Most people imagine
Mary was a virgin. I pay even less attention to most people
than I ever do to one person who hallucinates he speaks
for most people around here.

| Also, I think

You are doing it again, making more unproven assertions.
Most people around here can't think, and you are one of them.

Old November 11th 11, 09:04 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Dirk Van de moortel[_3_]

[...]

I had noticed that tiny typo in there after I had sent it. After his first
(standard) reply I assumed he hadn't noticed, so I wondered whether
I should challenge him to find the mistake that I had left in there.
However, since communicating with a malicious imbecile never works
--as you probably have experienced by now--, I decided not to bother.
After his first reply he apparently decided to have a proper look at the
message, and yes, he noticed the typo, and he Jumped like a Chimp.

That really must have made his day :-)

Dirk Vdm
Old November 11th 11, 09:18 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_66_]

"Dirk Van de moortel" wrote in message

| I had noticed that tiny typo in there after I had sent it.

Bwahahahahahahaha!
HILARIOUS!
It's not going into your fumble page though, is it, you ****ing
hypocritical lying spermless *******?
http://tinyurl.com/d5bq54w

wrote in message
pi/2 does not exist!
I rest my case!

Miguel Rios

Old November 12th 11, 03:00 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
eric gisse

"Dirk Van de moortel" wrote in
:

Androcles

[...]
Specially since he was the proper author of that blunder.
Let p = pi/2
therefore p exists by definition.

Let q = pi - p

then p+q = pi
but pi is not exactly divisible by 2, so q p.

Imbecile.

Don't be so quick to judge. This almost looks like subtle satire of a
proof!

Androcles assumes something which is not true by his own claim. Then uses
the proof based on that assumption to make a stupidly wild and sweeping
claim. Isn't that brilliant?

On the other hand, at least the androcles realized that even he was too
****ing lazy to change his email every day to escape killfiles and went
back to only engaging in monthly annoyance updates...

[...]