HOW THE PYRAMID REALLY WERE BUILT . . .

Old December 9th 11, 08:31 PM posted to alt.folklore.urban,alt.fan.michael-moore,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.quotations
[email protected]

Default HOW THE PYRAMID REALLY WERE BUILT . . .

Isn’t it wonderful when truth finally catches up to fiction and gives
it a good, swift kick in the ass.

However, It also makes us feel awful because it emphasizes how truly
gullible we too often are, that we lose our semblance of common sense
when we accept as gospel some hair-brain ideas that so-called
scientists have a habit of throwing at us.

A prime example is the pseudoscientists' centuries-
old bull**** about how the Egyptian pyramids were built.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ps-Pyramid.jpg

How quickly we accepted the notion, appearing in all of the science
textbooks, that it took thousands and thousands of men hundreds and
hundreds of years to build the Pyramids.

We were led to believe that those multi-ton blocks of granite were
removed from a quarry hundreds of miles away, then hauled -- without a
railroad or a fleet of tractor-trailers -- to the site where they now
stand.

Once the blocks arrived at the site, we were told, they were patiently
chipped to a hair’s breadth precision, then were slowly hauled up on
monstrous incline planes to the spot on the Pyramid where they rest
today.

And the higher the Pyramid grew, the incredibly more difficult the
task of putting them in place became.

The story seemed somewhat believable because, after all, the consensus
among the so-called scientific and historical "experts" seemed
unanimous.

But the Pyramids weren’t built that way at all -- requiring much less
muscle power, much less time and much less effort.

On an anniversary of what was known as the Sheppton Mine Disaster,- I
wrote an article that David Fellin, one of the coal miners rescued
after being entombed underground for 14 days back in 1963, testified
to having out-of-body experiences , one which took him back in time to
the building of the Pyramids.

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdea...ata/proof6.jpg

David Fellin and Ed Conrad (r) at mine cave-in site.

In the article, I stated that Fellin told me -- and signed a notarized
affidavit to that effect -- that he saw the multi-ton blocks of the
Pyramids being made virtually the same way that concrete sidewalks and
steps are made today (using wooden forms)..

This, of course, is a complete reversal of the total crap we had
learned in school and read in every scientific textbook.

And now we’re pleased to report that evidence apparently exists that
confirms that Fellin was correct -- that the blocks were made from
concrete, actually out of synthetic (man-made) hard stone using
nummulite limestone.

Nummulite limestone (the jumbled fossil shells found in Pyramid
stones) apparently was used via a process known as geopolymer.

Margaret Morris, who co-authored the book "The Pyramids: An Enigma
Solved" with Joseph Davidovits, contacted us after reading our story
on the internet and expressed both intrigue and fascination by
Fellin’s out-of-body experience.

"There is a very old book titled "Isis Unveiled" . . . that DOES
mention a bas relief of an ancient Egyptian climbing a Pyramid with a
basket of sand on his back," she wrote.

"We found out after many years of research that the early
Egyptologists had the idea that the Pyramids are concrete after
Portland cement was first developed in the 1800s."

However, she added, "Geologists assured them that the blocks are
natural, and so the idea was dropped."

For years and years, the idea was forgotten until Davidovits, a
materials engineer, came along and began intensely studying the
Pyramids.

Morris revealed that Davidovits, by employing the geopolymer method,
"recreated limestone concrete that can fool a geologist, and we have
been debating Pyramid samples with closed-minded geologists since
1984.

"We also have wholehearted support from highly qualified geologists,"
she stated.

Nevertheless, the geological community -- the Scientific Establishment
-- has dismissed the physical evidence.

On the "Science Applied to Archaeology" Web page, it states:
"Interpretations devoid of the new information increase confusion
because ingrained preconceptions can be ferociously guarded by
scholars and scientists as a very old bone by a dog.

"Our research was fiercely opposed by some experts who did not refrain
from publicizing the usual brickbats (of denial) . . .

"Theories of construction are many and continue to be invented. All
are based on carving and hoisting natural stone, and none solves the
irreconcilable problems. The casting and packing agglomerated stone
theory instantly dissolves the majority of logistical and other
problems."

In October 1991, during the shooting of the TV production, "This Old
Pyramid," by NOVA, aired on PBS in September 1992, Davidovits had the
opportunity to present the unique property of the Gaza limestone.

A chunk of limestone taken from the quarry was very easily
disaggregated within 24 hours, leaving the nummulites and the clay
gently separated from each other, whereas a chunk of the hard Mokkatam
limestone did not disintegrate at all.

Anyone who is unaware of geopolymer (cast stone) chemistry can easily
be fooled -- and the multitude of geologists, afraid to admit they
*may* have been wrong, claim this process is virtually impossible, so
they have been in total denial that Davidovits and his research team
are correct.

On page 68 of "The Pyramids: An Enigma Solved," Davidovits provides a
brief but striking summation.

"I will demonstrate that the Pyramid blocks are actually exceptionally
high-quality limestone concrete -- synthetic stone -- cast directly in
place," he wrote.

"The blocks consist of about 90 to 95 percent limestone rubble and 5
to 10 percent cement. They are imitations of natural limestone, made
in the age-old tradition of alchemical stonemaking. No stone cutting
or heavy hauling or hoisting was ever required for Pyramid
construction."

Fellin insisted his visit to the Pyramids was just one of countless
trips out of his body, many to key events in mankind’s history.

"Why I was shown these things, I can’t explain," he said.

"And, the thing is, while out of my body (watching key events of
history unfold), I was just a casual observer of what seemed to be a
normal, everyday event," he told me prior to his death at age 84.

"While I was watching the Pyramids being constructed, I could see the
men working but they couldn’t see me," Fellin had said.

"It was only when I returned to my body that I became aware of the
significance of what I had seen."

Fellin testified that, while entombed with fellow miner Hank Throne
waiting to die inside the mine, he suddenly found himself at the scene
of the building of the Pyramids.

He said he was quite in awe because there was plush vegetation --
giant trees -- in the distance, in contrast to the existing desert.

Fellin revealed that one of the stone blocks was being constructed
right in front of him and that other similar blocks were being made in
the distance, right on the Pyramids themselves.

Fellin said about 20 to 25 Egyptian men were carrying buckets full of
what looked like sand and what looked like water, then pouring the
contents into wooden blocks, the way cement sidewalks are made.

He emphasized that a Caucasian-looking man with a very deep tan was
directing each group of men making a block -- and the rapport was very
pleasant between the "boss" and the workers.

When Fellin was asked if the men supervising the operation were
extraterrestrial -- from a planet other than earth -- he emphatically
answered, "Yes!"

==============

GOOD GOD! Boy, You Certainly Can Say THAT Again!

http://www.edconrad.org

The "Science Applied to Archaeology" Web page is http://www.geopolymer.org

====================
Old December 10th 11, 03:31 AM posted to alt.folklore.urban,alt.fan.michael-moore,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.quotations
[email protected]

In sci.physics wrote:

Isn?t it wonderful when truth finally catches up to fiction and gives
it a good, swift kick in the ass.

However, It also makes us feel awful because it emphasizes how truly
gullible we too often are, that we lose our semblance of common sense
when we accept as gospel some hair-brain ideas that so-called
scientists have a habit of throwing at us.

A prime example is the pseudoscientists' centuries-
old bull**** about how the Egyptian pyramids were built.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ps-Pyramid.jpg

I think you'll find speculation to the along the lines you mention
predates Herodotus, rather than coming from "so-called scientists".

For al least 100 years that I know of, estimates of the pyramid workforce
have been fairly consistent and in the 1000s, not 100s of 1000s.
The only points that seems to have changed in my lifetime is the status
of the workforce -- now accepted to be freemen rather than mostly slaves --
and the location of most of the stone -- relevant quarry found on the Ghiza
plateau itself.

--
[Disproof by Excel:]
In general, if the mean of a set of numbers is increased the variance

Excel can calculate mean and variance. You claim variance increases if
mean increases. It doesn't. Maybe you need to quote the "theorem" where
this occurs?
-- troppo , 25 Oct 2011 18:32 +0000 (UTC)
Old December 10th 11, 12:25 PM posted to alt.comp.google,sci.astro,sci.physics
Tom Potter[_4_]

wrote in message

[...]

How do you account for the fact that the stones used to build the pyramids
can be traced to various quarries?

http://www.cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-...ries-egypt.gif

http://www.cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-...-quarries.html

I suggest that the stones were NOT loaded directly on barges,
but were loaded on skids,
which were dragged to a "lock" system connected to the Nile
where inflatable skins were attached to the skids.

The "muddy" lock was flooded by an upstream tap to float the skid,
and released via a downstream lock.

The "skid/barge" was floated to
a similar lock system at Giza
and was dragged from the "muddy" lock
via a "muddy" path to the pyramid.

After the skids were unloaded,
the bags were deflated
and shipped with the skid back to the quarry sites.

It may be that the wood was sold in the Nile delta
and new skids were made from wood obtained
in the upper Nile.

Herodotus tells us that the Kings channeled water into
a lake during the flood season, and as the water evaporated,
harvested and sold fish at an enormous profit.

Maybe they also profited from selling wood, stone, and other goods,
and used the profits to build the pyramids.

They may have even grown trees to make skids from
in the Aswan area.

Egypt was a VERY stable society and it is likely that
the masses and Kings interacted in a win/win way.

The Kings protected the masses,
sold them wood, fish, stone, jewelry, cosmetics and goods cheaply,
and the masses built the Kings palaces and pyramids.

There was also enough surplus wealth and labor
to build temples and support a huge religious system.

Goods were shipped down the Tigris River to Baghdad and Babylon
this way and they sold the skids
and only took the skins back up stream
to be reused.

--
Tom Potter
http://tom-potter.tel

Old December 10th 11, 02:29 PM posted to alt.comp.google,sci.astro,sci.physics
G=EMC^2[_2_]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...3/Kheops-Pyram...

* * * * * *==============

http://www.cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-...id/stone-quarr...

[...]

read more »

Moving heavy stones was done in every part of the world 4,000 years
ago.It was indeed the stone age. We are still in the iron age. Is
modern man becoming lazy.Would we build the Golden Gate bridge again
if it fell down?. Would we have to import Chine's workers like in the
days when rails had to be built. Pyramids were built to give work to
farmers during off season. No free lunch. TrteBert
Old December 14th 11, 08:51 AM posted to alt.comp.google,sci.astro,sci.physics
Tom Potter[_4_]

"Tom Potter" wrote in message

wrote in message

[...]

I might add that the blocks could also be quickly and easily
moved onto the pyramid

by looping a rope over the top of the pyramid,
and having in a few hundred people
on the opposite side of the pyramid from the dock

pull a skid loaded with stones up a muddy ramp
to the top of the pyramid.

After a skid was hauled to the top and unloaded
the large rope was pulled back to the the dock/stone warehouse
and the skid was reloaded.

In fact, they may have coated the bottom of the skids with abrasives
in order to finish and polish the outer surface of the pyramid
as they move the blocks to the top of the pyramid.

Pulleys, cranes, complex mechanisms and extraterrestrials
weren't needed to build the pyramids.

The crazy theories about how the pyramids were built
are much like the Urban Legend that
the Relativity was/is needed to make the GPS System work.

Stupid theories like these are propagated by people
who are not real world problem solvers,
and they waste time, money and minds.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

--