UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA -- Hang YOUR Head in Shame!

Old July 20th 03, 12:12 PM
Ed Conrad

Default UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA -- Hang YOUR Head in Shame!

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 05:40:49 +0000 (UTC), (Ed
Conrad) wrote:

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:44:22 +0000 (UTC),
(Ed
Conrad) wrote:

Yep, University of Pennsylvania, you're also part of the conspiracy
against mankind.

It really shouldn't suprise you,

Your prestigious Halls of Learning have been disgraced by your
involvement in deceit, deception, collusion and total dishonesty to
prevent the physical evidence of Man as Old as Coal from knocking
the pants off the facetious, falsified, fraudulent theory of the
evolution of man.

Alan Mann, your longtime anthropologist, knows rather well the
scientific scumbag that he is -- certainly not a pursuer of truth --
and the role he had played in this monumental cover-up.

He also had an opportunity to help give mankind an honest answer
to who we really are and where we really came from, but he blew
it -- in order to protect his vested interests.

You see, Mann also had personally examined the very first specimen
I had discovered between anthracite veins, and in fact was the very
first anthropologist to do so.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/first.jpg

However, same as those Three Stooges at the Smithsonian
who examined it later and concluded that it was nothing but a rock,
he also gave it only a few minutes' cursory look, then also shugged
it off as a concretion.

I imagine Alan Mann was a bit astonished to learn later that Ed
Conrad didn't throw in the towel but instead was smart enough
to discover a pair of petrified teeth in the jaw-like area, later
confirmed as organic by infrared testing.

And I'll bet he has been sweating jellybeans now that the conspiracy
against mankind finally is being brought to the attention of John Q.
Public in the U.S. and around the globe.

Anyway, here's a photo of the premolar that was found inside the
jawlike area (the dime offering an indication of size).:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-014S.JPG

The photo below shows another view of where the premolar was
attached.

http://edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/z1.jpg

World famous bone expert Wilton Krogman -- ironically, a U of P
alumni -- suggested that the infrared scan be performed and it was
done at American Medical Laboratories in Chantilly, Va.

Here's the result of the test:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/coalbones/graph.gif

This is what the laboratory stated in its official report:

http://edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/result.gif

It meant that the inclusion in the jaw-like area was neither rock
nor concretion but part of something that once lived.

When the scan was interpreted later, this fact was confirmed.

http://edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/compatible.gif

As with the Smithsonian Institution and Penn State University,
I eagerly await your rebuttal and, perhaps, a lawsuit. But for
that to happen, I imagine I'll have to wait until hell freezes over.

Meanwhile, if Alan Mann is still on staff, you might demand he
take a polygraph and I'm sure the readings will look like an
earthquake..

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal

It also should be known-- for the record -- that Alan Mann,
anthropolgoist at the University of Pennsylvania, badmouthed
me on campus (and quite likely everywhere else).

What could be nastier than to tell a member of aadministration
-- at the University Museum, no less -- that I'm insane.

But that Alan Mann did, telling Gillian Wakely that Ed Conrad's
"nuts," to just mention one of many disparaging remarks
he made about it.

Gillian Wakely was -- maybe still is -- the coordinator of the
Education Department in the University Musem.

Mann also told some whoppin' lies in a letter to an editorial
writer for a Pennsylvania daily newspaper.

Describing my visit to UofP with the very first specimen I had
discovered between anthracite veins...

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/first.jpg

Alan Mann informed the editorial writer: "One of the boulders
was about six feet long."

Of course, Alan Mann made me look like an imbecile by adding:
"Since Mr. Conrad was maintaining that this was the skull
of a fossil neadertal, an extrict human similair to us in size,
you can understand that I was somewhat dubious."

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Pseudo/MVC-159S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Pseudo/MVC-166S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Pseudo/MVC-167S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Pseudo/MVC-161S.JPG

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal

It must be noted that, when Alan Mann agreed to examine
the specimen of that very first specimen found between
anthracite veins after seeing a photo, an appointment was
scheduled in his ofice at UofP in Philadelphia on a certain
day at a certain time.

Clayton Lennon and I traveled 100 miles, arrived early and
waited for him in his office. We waited and waited and waited
and waited.

Almost an hour late, he finally popped his head in the door,
made no excuse for being so late, clapped his hands and
said: "Well, where is it?"

"Over there!" I told him, pointing to the large skull-like specimen
on the floor in the corner.

Alan Mann saw it, seemed stunned, hurried over, dropped to
bended knee in front of it and and excitedly remarked: "Oh,
my God, I don't believe it!"

For about four-five minutes there was relative silence as he
kept looking it over and touching it. Then, finally, he stood
up, turned to me and proclaimed that it definitely wasn't the
skull of anything that ever lived but, instead, was nothing
more than a rock or a concretion.

Alan Mann didn't tell me something he definitely knew --
something I didn't know at the time -- that the only way
o determine if something is petrified bone is by microscopic
study of its cell structure.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/textbook.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/thefactthat.gif

It also is interesting to note -- via the following three URLs --
whether Alan Mann did or did not have some terrible things to say
about me.

The URLs include his letter of denial that he told Gillian Wakely
of the University Museum that I'm a lunatic, Wakely's telephone
message to a Pennsylvania state senator, and her comments
-- verbatim -- while she was discussing Ed Conrad on the phone.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Pseudo/MVC-170S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Pseudo/MVC-168S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Pseudo/MVC-169S.JPG

I rest my case.