Duck Feet Is the Way to Go. O ya

Old July 29th 11, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
G=EMC^2

Default Duck Feet Is the Way to Go. O ya

It don't splash Its quiet. It don't scare fish. I added it to my new
sail boat when there is no wind. I like this way to go and so do the
ducks that swim on the pond I use. Ducks been using this for millions
of years. I have been using it for 2 days I like it,and so simple to
make.Its fun TreBert
Old August 14th 11, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
G=EMC^2

On Jul 29, 8:45*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
It don't splash Its quiet. It don't scare fish. I added it to my new
sail boat when there is no wind. I like this way to go and so do the
ducks that swim on the pond I use. Ducks been using this for millions
of years. I have been using it for 2 days I like it,and so simple to
make.Its fun *TreBert

Back to the future. July 29 Hmmm TreBert
Old March 11th 12, 06:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
[email protected]

On Friday, July 29, 2011 8:45:26 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
It don't splash Its quiet. It don't scare fish. I added it to my new
sail boat when there is no wind. I like this way to go and so do the
ducks that swim on the pond I use. Ducks been using this for millions
of years. I have been using it for 2 days I like it,and so simple to
make.Its fun TreBert

All my boats come with duck feets TreBert
Old March 27th 12, 11:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
[email protected]

On Sunday, March 11, 2012 1:42:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2011 8:45:26 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
It don't splash Its quiet. It don't scare fish. I added it to my new
sail boat when there is no wind. I like this way to go and so do the
ducks that swim on the pond I use. Ducks been using this for millions
of years. I have been using it for 2 days I like it,and so simple to
make.Its fun TreBert

All my boats come with duck feets TreBert

Buy my sail boat plans for $15 bucks get also plans for inboard duck foot motor,and have fun this hot Summer riding the waves. No big money to spend. No need for trailer. Money back if not happy. Just think no matter which way the wind blows you set your own sail. Try this offer. You will be a happy sailer. I will see to it.My Gmail address is Herbertglazier 0 @ Gmail.com I will also tell you how I take pictures faster than a strobe TreBert PS Email if you have any questions TreBert

The Fighting Duck! Double-A[_3_] Misc 1 September 7th 09 08:55 PM
Hello, Howard the Duck Here... ? Howard the Duck? History 1 June 2nd 07 03:35 PM
Dob Feet Starlord Amateur Astronomy 0 March 14th 07 11:09 PM
Dr. Duck, shrink honestjohn History 0 January 12th 07 02:31 AM
duck.... duck...... osdfey Misc 0 March 6th 06 06:54 AM