Cool!

Old November 27th 03, 12:21 PM
Sally

Default Cool!

View the Milky Way at 10 million light years from the Earth.

http://tinyurl.com/hck

Sally

Old November 27th 03, 12:35 PM
David Harris

Sally wrote:

View the Milky Way at 10 million light years from the Earth.

http://tinyurl.com/hck

Sally

Thanks Sally, my son and I rather enjoyed that. A bit remeniscent of an old National Film Board of
Canada animated cartoon of the boy in the boat, zoomed out the the "universe" and then down to
"atoms".....

Cheers

David
Old November 27th 03, 01:56 PM
Harry Leopold

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 5:21:33 -0600, Sally wrote
(in message ):

View the Milky Way at 10 million light years from the Earth.

http://tinyurl.com/hck

Sally

I used to have that link, but misplaced it when I moved to my new computer.
Now I have it again. Thank you, very much.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

"The space time you are trying to reach has been disconnected..." Stony

Old November 27th 03, 02:21 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Sally Very nice It is something like Carl Sagan did with the flower
seed,and the universe. Bert