Why are we orbiting around the sun not towards it?

Old August 8th 06, 08:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

Default Why are we orbiting around the sun not towards it?

Tanya Green wrote:
Linux Utilisateur wrote:

He also didn't answer the question -- posted by OP. Telling him to go
learn physics -- what an idiot! Of course, I consider OP lucky -- after
all to us words are for communication, for exchanging information; to
Scott -- words are to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, to deceive.
He's a provocateur of the worst kind, because he doesn't even know it.

This is not the first time I met a quasi-educated bigot like him. As a
corollary, we are frequently told that education is the cure to bigotry.
Unfortunately, the minds of some people came out of the slime of the sewers
and into the filth of the gutter , and no amount of education can change
that. So don't let yourself be offended by the language or the gutter-level
imagery he is displaying here.

And your educational contribution to this discussion would be....?

It is easy to throw stones to hide one's own ignorance. But to call me
a bigot is simple-minded at best. If stamping out what comes off as
idiotic tripe is bigotry, then I wear that label proudly. But to
demonstrate you have something positive to contribute to this topic,
knock yourself out.
Old August 8th 06, 11:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott Deep is not a measurement. Its like "how high is "up" How far
down is 'deep" You brought out such a deep point that we will put you
down as a "deep "thinker. Reality is you are a mental cripple. It I can
believe you that you teach science all I can say is your one of the
best reasons are school system is third rate. Bert