Why are we orbiting around the sun not towards it?

Old August 7th 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

Default Why are we orbiting around the sun not towards it?

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Scott You are a great fudger. In your own words what makes gravity
closer to the earth's center greater. Why do things have to float at the
exact gravitational center of the earth"?. What keeps a spinning top
from not falling on its side?. What is meant by a third axis? Time for
you to do a little fudging. Reality is all answers are in Google so you
are in luck Maybe Saul and you can put your heads together. Two half
wits should equal a full wit *hopefully " Bert

You apparently are speaking of yourself in the above missive. You can
say lots of science words but continue to have no knowledge of what they
are. So, you pretend to be clever by not stating what you mean. But
pretend is the operative word here.

So, what evidence do you have that things have to float at the exact
center of the Earth? The center of the Earth is found to be a solid
mass surrounded by a molten mass using seismic wave studies. A solid in
rotation does not have the material within it float. So, my surmise is
you have confused something (again!) and think you are being clever -
you aren't.
Old August 7th 06, 05:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Scott Miller wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

Bert is right. The Earth is hollow, and at the very center there
floats a sun-like object that lights the interior. And there are
dinosaurs and everything. I know. I saw "Journey to the Center of the
Earth."

Double-A

Old August 7th 06, 01:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott No answers to my questions Hmmm. That does not surprise me to
much. I would think your curiosity would want you to find the
answers.Mine would. Instead of finding fault with me. Try finding
answers. Answer questions in your own words. Using your own words tells
us you have thought about the question. I am clever. I do know how
everything works. I do know how to add to an existing theory. My posts
have shown this to be reality. Scott using quantum gravity(particle
creating gravity force) At the exact gravitational center of the Earth
gravity's force would be equal in all directions. That has to tell even
your brain's lack of thinking something. Please think about it before
you start voicing how stupid I am. I over many moons have never
fudged. I have always answered questions . It is true my typing is not
good. Still I think I have done OK. Bert

Old August 7th 06, 01:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A You are right about the light(good reason for that) You are
wrong about the dinosaurs. But don't tell Scott this. It would only
confuse him. After all dinosaur oil does come from deep under ground.
Bert

Old August 7th 06, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Linux Utilisateur[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Scott No answers to my questions Hmmm.

You are like a senior scientist fighting over some big theory - while
Scott come off sounding like a whiny hillbilly who is simply jealous.

He also didn't answer the question -- posted by OP. Telling him to go
learn physics -- what an idiot! Of course, I consider OP lucky -- after
all to us words are for communication, for exchanging information; to
Scott -- words are to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, to deceive.
He's a provocateur of the worst kind, because he doesn't even know it.

Old August 8th 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

Linux Utilisateur wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Scott No answers to my questions Hmmm.

You are like a senior scientist fighting over some big theory - while
Scott come off sounding like a whiny hillbilly who is simply jealous.

He also didn't answer the question -- posted by OP. Telling him to go
learn physics -- what an idiot! Of course, I consider OP lucky -- after
all to us words are for communication, for exchanging information; to
Scott -- words are to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, to deceive.
He's a provocateur of the worst kind, because he doesn't even know it.

Actually, I probably learned more physics in high school than you will
know in a lifetime. My college degrees in it also put me outside your
league. So, my suggestion to you is to simply stay out of a discussion
in which you have no wits to combat with.
Old August 8th 06, 03:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A You are right about the light(good reason for that) You are
wrong about the dinosaurs. But don't tell Scott this. It would only
confuse him. After all dinosaur oil does come from deep under ground.
Bert

Deep is a relative term - deep under the surface but within the crust
that makes up a small percentage of the entire bulk of the Earth is not
deep.

And deep would definitely not describe your ability to think because
unless you missed it Double-A was using sarcasm when addressing your note.
Old August 8th 06, 05:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Tanya Green

Linux Utilisateur wrote:

He also didn't answer the question -- posted by OP. Telling him to go
learn physics -- what an idiot! Of course, I consider OP lucky -- after
all to us words are for communication, for exchanging information; to
Scott -- words are to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, to deceive.
He's a provocateur of the worst kind, because he doesn't even know it.

This is not the first time I met a quasi-educated bigot like him. As a
corollary, we are frequently told that education is the cure to bigotry.
Unfortunately, the minds of some people came out of the slime of the sewers
and into the filth of the gutter , and no amount of education can change
that. So don't let yourself be offended by the language or the gutter-level
imagery he is displaying here.
Old August 8th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

So, what does that make you?

Saul Levy

Old August 8th 06, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

The stupid old fool will NEVER heed your suggestion, Scott!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:36:32 -0400, Scott Miller