Strange Storms Hit Indy Base One.

Old January 23rd 12, 11:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Strange Storms Hit Indy Base One.

nightbat

The weather here at Indy Base One is unusual for January
with lightning, strong winds, rain, unseasonable warm temps, and even
Tornadoes reported in the south heading east. We did receive some snow
this week but temps seem to go up to 50+ then down to sub freezing
then back up again, bizarre. Look out Officer Bert turbulence may be
heading your way stay alert for now mostly south is indicated.

See:
http://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/day1otlk.html

stay at your posts,
the nightbat
Old January 23rd 12, 04:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 23, 5:20*am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * *The weather here at Indy Base One is unusual for January
with lightning, strong winds, rain, unseasonable warm temps, and even
Tornadoes reported in the south heading east. We did receive some snow
this week but temps seem to go up to 50+ then down to sub freezing
then back up again, bizarre. Look out Officer Bert turbulence may be
heading your way stay alert for now mostly south is indicated.

See:http://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/day1otlk.html

* * * * * *stay at your posts,
* * * * * *the nightbat

Iowa and Mass. having same weather. As I type its 33,and a freezing
rain. Black ice everywhere. Van stays put. My heavy air theory will
keep predicting tornadoes getting worse.Tornadoes in January shows
more proof "Heavy Air Theory" is on the money TreBert
Old January 23rd 12, 05:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

BULL****, BEERT!

IT'S CALLED WINTER'S HERE!

YOU FORGOT WHAT IT DID LAST YEAR?

SENILE IDIOT!

Saul Levy

Old January 23rd 12, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

DOES THAT INCLUDE THE 0.10 INCH OF RAIN WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET TONIGHT
AND TOMORROW MORNING, frootbat?

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ****ING AWFUL!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ****ING SCARED!
BUNN E. RABBIT

Saul Levy

Old January 24th 12, 08:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

wrote:
* * * * * The weather here at Indy Base One is unusual for January
with lightning, strong winds, rain, unseasonable warm temps, and even
Tornadoes reported in the south heading east. We did receive some snow
this week but temps seem to go up to 50+ then down to sub freezing
then back up again, bizarre. Look out Officer Bert turbulence may be
heading your way stay alert for now mostly south is indicated.

See: http://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/day1otlk.html

* * * * * stay at your posts,
* * * * * the nightbat- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

You should be afraid, very afraid BUNN E. RABBIT saul, the
Alabama storms totaled homes, cars, pure destruction in January.
Officer Bert's " Heavy Air Theory " right on, for too much heat and
moisture means more killer storms. Better listen to Officer Bert,
your life may depend on it.

listen up,
the nightbat
Old January 24th 12, 02:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

TV showing that #3 tornado . Its one of the worse I have ever seen. I
again predict that 2012 will be a record breaker. Predict floods
caused by heavy rain and wind will hit the coasts all over the world.
Look out Naples Lookout New Orleans Boston NYC and LA TreBert
Old January 25th 12, 04:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

AFRAID OF YOUR GUANO ****, frootie? AFRAID OF BEERT'S BULL****?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

NOTHING IS HAPPENING HERE!

WE DIDN'T GET THAT 0.10 INCH. WE GOT NOTHING! NOT EVEN A TRACE! THE
AIR IS VERY DRY HERE!

I WOULDN'T LIVE IN ALABAMA, FOOL! NOR IN TORNADO ALLEY!

AS I'VE SAID BEFO IF YOU LIVE IN CALI****INGFORNIA, YOU WILL GET
IT EVENTUALLY!

HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR DOOM AND GLOOM BULL****?

NOTHING IS HAPPENING!