​ Charles D. Bohne is dead.

Old January 18th 12, 12:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_2_]

Default ​ Charles D. Bohne is dead.

On Jan 18, 3:59*am, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
Thank you ( random dude ) for your random list of names. [ ] Charles D. Bohne is dead. As he would say, he's on the "mothership" now.

Hello, Jeff Relf!

It is good to see your post.

Charles is not "dead".

Our friend just went home.

Darla
Old January 18th 12, 01:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/18/2012 6:56 AM, Darla wrote:

Hello, Jeff Relf!

It is good to see your post.

Charles is not "dead".

Our friend just went home.

Darla

Dear 'Sweet' Darla:
Charles' home is 6' underground?

Signed:
Supreme Commanding Overlord
HVAC

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 18th 12, 04:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 18, 3:56*am, Darla wrote:
On Jan 18, 3:59*am, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:

Thank you ( random dude ) for your random list of names. ] Charles D. Bohne is dead. As he would say, he's on the "mothership" now.

Hello, Jeff Relf!

It is good to see your post.

Charles is not "dead".

Our friend just went home.

* * Darla

Why do you care what Jeff Relf thinks?

Is there ever anything that Jeff Relf contributes that truly matters?

http://translate.google.com/#

Old January 18th 12, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/18/2012 10:23 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

Charles is not "dead".

Our friend just went home.

Darla

Why do you care what Jeff Relf thinks?

Is there ever anything that Jeff Relf contributes that truly matters?

You know that you're talking to Painus.... Right?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 18th 12, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:29:05 -0500, HVAC wrote:

On 1/18/2012 10:23 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
Darla, our finny friend fished for Jeff:

Charles is not "dead".

Our friend just went home.

Darla

Why do you care what Jeff Relf thinks?

Is there ever anything that Jeff Relf contributes that truly matters?

You know that you're talking to Painus.... Right?

That's just weird and, hold my breath!, ko00okiiiee.

Painiiiius
Old January 18th 12, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/18/2012 2:31 PM, Painius wrote:

Our friend just went home.

Darla

Why do you care what Jeff Relf thinks?

Is there ever anything that Jeff Relf contributes that truly matters?

You know that you're talking to Painus.... Right?

That's just weird and, hold my breath!, ko00okiiiee.

Why would you say that? Darla and you post from the same IP address.

Perhaps you 'channel' Darla? (just call THAT 'intuition')

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 18th 12, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 18, 11:31*am, Painius wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:29:05 -0500, HVAC wrote:
On 1/18/2012 10:23 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
Darla, our finny friend fished for Jeff:

Charles is not "dead".

Our friend just went home.

* * *Darla

Why do you care what Jeff Relf thinks?

Is there ever anything that Jeff Relf contributes that truly matters?

You know that you're talking to Painus.... Right?

That's just weird and, hold my breath!, ko00okiiiee.

* * *Painiiiius

Actually, 99.9% of Usenet/newsgroup contributors are either bogus or
just doing their usual FUD-master job of clowning up and/or
discrediting everything they can muster. There are a number of times
when you seem more phony than not.

Why don't you get some K-12s to read and contribute to our topics,
because that would at least prove that you're one of the few good
guys.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old January 18th 12, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

STILL LOOKS DEAD TO ME, YOU ****ING FAKE PORPII****HEAD!

WHICH GALAXY WAS THAT HOME IN?

Saul Levy

Old January 19th 12, 05:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:38:11 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
wrote:

[...]

So, since you "don't" get K-12s to read and contribute, then you are
one of the many bad guys?

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Old January 19th 12, 05:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Jan 18, 4:38*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Thank you Brad this could be the best post of the year!

Profound Earth Science Team Officers: The few helping the many

well done,
the nightbat