​ Charles D. Bohne is dead.

Old January 28th 12, 03:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default ? Charles D. Bohne is dead.

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL MORE THAN EVER, frootie!

YOU HELP NO ONE!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 12:21:21 -0800 (PST), nightbat
wrote:

On Jan 22, 2:41*pm, wrote:
I READ IT, PEENUSINTHEASSKOOK!

frootie IS BAT-**** ****ING CRAZY SAME AS USUAL!

AND A ****ING LIAR TOO!

MINDGAMES DON'T WORK ON ME!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 03:53:03 -0500, Painius
wrote:

Are you sure, cadetess Saulina? *Did you read the whole thing?

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:48:23 -0700, wrote:
THAT'S VERY KOOKY, frootbat! *BUT VERY TYPICAL OF YOUR BAT****!

I'M NOT A BEE, IDIOT! *NOTHING ABOUT ANY AFFECT ON HUMANS, YOU ****ING
LIAR!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:36:04 -0800 (PST), nightbat
wrote:

* * * * * Doesn't matter cadet saul for now we know what may be
causing your brain disease, the Phorid Fly, Mother of Mercy! The fly
has invaded the South West and is killing bee hives so Officer
Warhol's prediction proves correct, the bees are disappearing. What
the article doesn't say is how the fly possibly invades via human ears
and starts eating the host brains. Saul get checked that itch around
your ears and head isn't just the Japan radiated wind and rain it
could be the brain eating Phorid Fly!

See:
*http://www.plosone.org/article/info%...ournal.pone.00...

We are here to help you.

* * * * * *get checked,
* * * * * *the nightbat

Oh saul, you doubted the Officer Warhol Sarsar Arizona
Winds, the Japan radiated winds and rains, the wild fires, border
wars, the Sean bar girls, and now brain eating Phorid Fly, these are
not fairy tales, wake up!

mercy!,
Captain nightbat

Old January 28th 12, 08:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Jan 19, 9:14*am, wrote:
DOES frootie EVEN KNOW WHAT COFFEE IS, HVAC?

SO HE'S NOW A BITCH BAT?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IT FITS!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 07:48:37 -0500, HVAC wrote:
On 1/19/2012 1:25 AM, nightbat wrote:

* * * * * * Hello your Majesty Darla and thank you for breaking radio
silence for this post about General Bohne.

Where have YOU been, Bat-Boy?

Bone died long ago and apparently the only one not to know is YOU.
Since you went AWOL, Darla has promoted me to the lofty position
of Supreme Commanding Overlord of this sector. (Dark Knight)

Now go fetch me a coffee, bitch.- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

You're not awake cadet saul for HVAC is your bitch now
because he said he made Darla and now he's turning female and your gal
pal.

See about coffee plants being effected by Global Warming

See:
http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming...on-coffee.html

Take your gal pal back to your nursing home and clean him/her up cause
he's bleeding all over the floor. Must be his/her first period now
that he's turning Sean. We run a tight ship around here saul get your
cadet's in order.

co ed coffeeboys, sheesh!
Captain nightbat
Old January 29th 12, 08:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

THERE ARE NO CADETS, YOU frootedfool!

GET ME MY COFFEE, BITCH BAT!

HVAC AND I ARE NOW FRIENDS. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A FRIEND IS, BITCH BAT?

Saul Levy