New Light On Black Death: The Cosmic Connection

Old January 23rd 12, 12:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default New Light On Black Death: The Cosmic Connection

nightbat

Perhaps Officer Warhol's dooms day comet is right after
all.

See:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/14...ic-Connection#

Comets do come in cycles beware this is 2012 the predicted end of time
and let's hope the start of new time. The Chinese New Year of the
Dragon. A Dragon can be looked as a Comet spitting fire out of it's
mouth and with a long tail

stay alert,
the nightbat
Old January 23rd 12, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WE HAVE RIGHT HERE INFECTED R(B)ATS POSTING THIS TOTAL ****!

DEATH BY COMET(S)!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IDIOTS!

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!

NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR, FOOL!

OR NEXT YEAR EITHER!

BET ON IT!

GO DROWN IN YOUR BATCAVE, frootbat!

Saul Levy

Old January 23rd 12, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat

Perhaps Officer Warhol's dooms day comet is right after
all.

See:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/14...ic-Connection#

Comets do come in cycles beware this is 2012 the predicted end of time
and let's hope the start of new time. The Chinese New Year of the
Dragon. A Dragon can be looked as a Comet spitting fire out of it's
mouth and with a long tail

The only event that could lead to the possible doom of the entire
planet is the re-election of America's first Food Stamp Emperor,
one Barry Soetoro, renowned Kenyan Muslim and pretender to
the US throne.

Old January 24th 12, 06:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/14...he-Black-Death...

Comets do come in cycles beware this is 2012 the predicted end of time
and let's hope the start of new time. The Chinese New Year of the
Dragon. A Dragon can be looked as a Comet spitting fire out of it's
mouth and with a long tail

* * * * * stay alert,
* * * * * the nightbat- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Never say never cadet saul you may have to eat your words
again. Holy Bat smoke how did you make out with those fast moving Reno
fires started by an old man dumping fireplace ashes? My my so many
close calls for you cactus saul you may just make Science Team Officer
by default. I will be leaving soon but will be taking all your funny
posts with me to lighten me up while I'm in the hospital. You have a
great mind just haven't found how to properly apply it to deep
theories like that of Officer Bert's. It takes a hard man to make a
tender chicken. Learn to post an advanced theory you may have and
never mind what the coffeeboys may think of it or of you. As Darla
says you have great potential it's just locked up in your unused brain
cells. Unlock your creative imagination become like a true Science
Team Member that you long to be, greatness is as greatness does.

Surprise us all and present something that advances science more then
just Peer reviewed papers for the future belongs to the brave. Take a
chance Columbus did reach for the stars don't be a parrot or coffeeboy
go for the gold.

The Team is here to help you,
the nightbat
Old January 30th 12, 11:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

RENO FIRES? WHAT RENO FIRES?

YOU ARE ****ING INSANE DELUSIONAL FOOL!

RENO IS NOWHERE NEAR ME, YOU BAT-**** CRAZY MORON!

HOW'S THAT SEX CHANGE OPERATION GOING?

Saul Levy

Old January 31st 12, 03:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 23, 4:03*am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * *Perhaps Officer Warhol's dooms day comet is right after
all.

See:http://www.sott.net/articles/show/14...he-Black-Death....

Comets do come in cycles beware this is 2012 the predicted end of time
and let's hope the start of new time. The Chinese New Year of the
Dragon. A Dragon can be looked as a Comet spitting fire out of it's
mouth and with a long tail

* * * * * *stay alert,
* * * * * *the nightbat

No doubt, as the Sirius Oort cloud interacts with our Oort cloud, all
sorts of interesting things are going to happen.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old January 31st 12, 03:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 23, 1:00*pm, "Hägar" wrote:
"nightbat" wrote in message

nightbat

* * * * * Perhaps Officer Warhol's dooms day comet is right after
all.

See:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/14...he-Black-Death...

Comets do come in cycles beware this is 2012 the predicted end of time
and let's hope the start of new time. The Chinese New Year of the
Dragon. A Dragon can be looked as a Comet spitting fire out of it's
mouth and with a long tail

The only event that could lead to the possible doom of the entire
planet is the re-election of America's first Food Stamp Emperor,
one Barry Soetoro, renowned Kenyan Muslim and pretender to
the US throne.

What's the matter this time? Did your cross burring backfire and burn
your section 8 FEMA trailer down to the ground (again)?
Old January 31st 12, 04:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NEVER IN YOUR LIFETIME, GOOFY!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:03:32 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
wrote:

On Jan 23, 4:03*am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * *Perhaps Officer Warhol's dooms day comet is right after
all.

Comets do come in cycles beware this is 2012 the predicted end of time
and let's hope the start of new time. The Chinese New Year of the
Dragon. A Dragon can be looked as a Comet spitting fire out of it's
mouth and with a long tail

* * * * * *stay alert,
* * * * * *the nightbat

No doubt, as the Sirius Oort cloud interacts with our Oort cloud, all
sorts of interesting things are going to happen.

Brad Guth, DAMN IT! SOMETHING HAPPEN! PLEASE!