Breaking News---ET Seans Darla Is Back

Old January 22nd 12, 06:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default Breaking News---ET Seans Darla Is Back

On 1/22/2012 9:35 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Capt. nightbat I still eat lots of MSP,and I do believe it is a big
help in keeping my brain active. (Wish I could hear better .) Rudy is
my hearing aid dog(she lets me know who is at the door. Those that
only have hate in their hearts,its a wonder Darla posts (they target
her). Reason they try to bring her down is they are jealous of her
wisdom. Her great mind. Her great compassion for humankind. Sum it up.
"Humans love Darla" TreBert

Bert: The part of 'Darla' is played by Painus.

PS- There's no Easter Bunny either.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 22nd 12, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Jan 22, 1:46*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 1/22/2012 9:35 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Capt. nightbat I still eat lots of MSP,and I do believe it is a big
help in keeping my brain active. (Wish I could hear better .) *Rudy is
my hearing aid dog(she lets me know who is at the door. Those that
only have hate in their hearts,its a wonder Darla posts (they target
her). Reason they try to bring her down is they are jealous of her
wisdom. Her great mind. Her great compassion for humankind. Sum it up.
"Humans love Darla" * * * *TreBert

Bert: The part of 'Darla' is played by Painus.

PS- There's no Easter Bunny either.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

nightbat

Officer Bert, never mind HVAC he's just mad he never finds
any Easter Eggs around the trailer park because hagar always beats him
to them.

Easter egg hunts are fun,
the nightbat
Old January 22nd 12, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff-Relf.Me

Default Darla and Painius share an internet connection but...

Darla and Painius share an internet connection;
but I doubt they've met face·to·face,
lots of people ( strangers ) could be on it.

It could be a large apartment complex, office,
or coffee house, for example.

Still, it's odd that they should both be reading/posting here.
Old January 22nd 12, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 22, 2:53*pm, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
Darla and Painius share an internet connection;
but I doubt they've met face·to·face,
lots of people ( strangers ) could be on it.

It could be a large apartment complex, office,
or coffee house, for example.

Still, it's odd that they should both be reading/posting here.

That's true. Perhaps Darla will fess up.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old January 23rd 12, 01:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 22, 4:13*pm, nightbat wrote:
On Jan 22, 1:46*pm, HVAC wrote:

[...]

They don't bother me anymore than a broken record. They are parrots
and like parrots they just repeat the same BS over and over. Be nice
if they could add something. TreBert
Old January 23rd 12, 01:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

IT'S GREAT FOR ****TING ON YOU LOONEY TUNE MORONS, GOOF!

CAN I SEND YOU A BOX FULL?

Saul Levy

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:48:20 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
wrote:

Rabbi Saul is still trying to figure out what potty training is good
for.

Brad Guth, I'M VERY ****TY ANYWAY!

Old January 23rd 12, 07:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Jan 22, 1:46*pm, HVAC wrote:

[...]

They have trouble with 2+2, Bert.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Old January 23rd 12, 04:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/22/2012 8:21 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Bert: The part of 'Darla' is played by Painus.

PS- There's no Easter Bunny either.

Officer Bert, never mind HVAC he's just mad he never finds
any Easter Eggs around the trailer park because hagar always beats him
to them.

They don't bother me anymore than a broken record. They are parrots
and like parrots they just repeat the same BS over and over. Be nice
if they could add something. TreBert

Bert: I was only attempting to school you that it has been
Painus who is pretending to be Darla. Both Painus AND Bat-Boy
have been playing you for a fool, because YOU are stupid enough
to believe them.

You should be thanking me.

You're welcome.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 23rd 12, 04:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/22/2012 6:34 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jan 22, 2:53 pm, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
Darla and Painius share an internet connection;
but I doubt they've met face·to·face,
lots of people ( strangers ) could be on it.

It could be a large apartment complex, office,
or coffee house, for example.

Still, it's odd that they should both be reading/posting here.

That's true. Perhaps Darla will fess up.

Unlikely. Painus and Bat-Boy truly enjoy playing you and Bert
for fools. It's not very difficult.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 23rd 12, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

FIND A NEW BRAIN, frootie!

YOU AND BEERT BOTH NEED A NEW ONE!

Saul Levy

DARLA is Back! ub1 Misc 3 November 20th 09 08:01 PM
DARLA is Back! HVAC Misc 1 November 10th 09 06:49 PM
The news said it costs 2 million dollars to bring the shuttle back to Florida on the back of the 747 lab~rat >:-) Space Shuttle 9 June 22nd 09 05:08 PM
Nightbat Calling Seans---Nightbat Calling Seans---Darla Please ComeIn nightbat[_1_] Misc 0 August 18th 07 05:31 PM
More Possible Proof Of Past Visitation Of Darla Seans in Eqypt AndIndia nightbat Misc 1 January 22nd 07 02:14 AM